Jump to content Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

alonsofan46

The world cup really should have been held over here. Certainly not in Brazil anyway - the accommodation is crap, the streets aren't safe and the stadiums aren't ready. Look at all the nice stadiums we have over here - Wembley, Olympic Stadium, Emirates, Etihad, St James', SOL, Old Trafford - even Craven Cottage and Anfield. Big mistake FIFA.

fIsince08 said:
 Look at all the nice stadiums we have over here -- SOL,
Srsly? 

Still, could be worse, unlike Blackpool, you do have 4 stands...
What's wrong with it? The seats are pink instead of red, but it has I think the 5th biggest capacity (49,000), the pitch is great and there's nothing wrong with the facilities.

fIsince08 said:
The world cup really should have been held over here. Certainly not in Brazil anyway - the accommodation is crap, the streets aren't safe and the stadiums aren't ready. Look at all the nice stadiums we have over here - Wembley, Olympic Stadium, Emirates, Etihad, St James', SOL, Old Trafford - even Craven Cottage and Anfield. Big mistake FIFA.
Come on man ! FIFA will make sure that the streets are safe , and that accomodation is up to scratch etc. Plus , the stadiums are just finished , so nothing to worry about. South Africa doesn't exactly have the safest streets in the world , but there were no problems there.

SynGamer said:
Cannot wait for June 14th, Italia vs. England. Should be a good match :D

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/teams/team=43954/
Can't wait for any of the matches. Italy v England will be on at the same time as the 24 hours so it'll be hard to decide what to watch. I'll probably watch the match to get a break from the race though.  :D

fIsince08 said:
Come on man ! FIFA will make sure that the streets are safe , and that accomodation is up to scratch etc. Plus , the stadiums are just finished , so nothing to worry about. South Africa doesn't exactly have the safest streets in the world , but there were no problems there.
Have you seen the England rooms?! I wouldn't be happy sleeping in them and I'm not a millionaire!

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
Have you seen the England rooms?! I wouldn't be happy sleeping in them and I'm not a millionaire!
Ahh, well the FA decide where the team will be staying so....

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
These rooms ? Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong ones ?  :-/

fIsince08 said:
fIsince08 said:
These rooms ? Or maybe I'm looking at the wrong ones ?  :-/
They weren't the ones on the news yesterday...

fIsince08 said:
I wouldn't class the streets of Liverpool as safe, it's a free-for-all.

AMS97KRR said:
I really wish they added something a bit more interesting to the England white shirt. It's just a tad plain, could really use something else IMO.
I was going to say that, but i didn't want to appear anti English or anything..... ;)

It is a boring top, but what could you add to it?