Jump to content Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

And then he can laugh at his own team :p

not necessarily Holland have done pretty well this tournament for the most part. Argentina will be a tough test though unless they collapse like their fellow South Americans. Either way I'd still favour the Germans to win regardless as they've been pretty consistent all the way through at least in the games I've seen

Germany will have a field day with Argentina. Even with Messi they offered no real threat. The Netherlands were just too dependant on Robben and Van Persie. Sjneider, in my opinion, has been a real disappointment with his passing and set pieces. If it was the Sjneider of 4 years ago, the Dutch would of won.
Herby007 said:
Germany will have a field day with Argentina. Even with Messi they offered no real threat. The Netherlands were just too dependant on Robben and Van Persie. Sjneider, in my opinion, has been a real disappointment with his passing and set pieces. If it was the Sjneider of 4 years ago, the Dutch would of won.
Yeah I think it's almost certainly Germany's now especially if they can find the top gear they used against Brazil
Herby007 said:
Rvp and Robben got absolutely nothing to work with, all the balls into them were murder. Kuyt was dire, every time he looked to go sideways or back with the ball and was adament not to try the overlap. Robben just had to score that 1v1 he had. Why the hell he took another touch I don't know. That was the winner right there...
AMS97KRR said:
Yes but they kind or had to at times
indeed Argentina did put a fair bit of pressure on them they definitely had the upper hand in that game. Germany won't need to revert to those tactics though as both Germany and Argentina are on more of an equal footing so will probably be more open. But yeah as I said above I think it's Germany's to lose now they're definitely the favourites going in I think