Jump to content Jump to content

UEFA EURO 2016 QUALIFIERS

fIsince08 said:
The world cup really should have been held over here. Certainly not in Brazil anyway - the accommodation is crap, the streets aren't safe and the stadiums aren't ready. Look at all the nice stadiums we have over here - Wembley, Olympic Stadium, Emirates, Etihad, St James', SOL, Old Trafford - even Craven Cottage and Anfield. Big mistake FIFA.
What about King Power Stadium?

fIsince08 said:
The world cup really should have been held over here. Certainly not in Brazil anyway - the accommodation is crap, the streets aren't safe and the stadiums aren't ready. Look at all the nice stadiums we have over here - Wembley, Olympic Stadium, Emirates, Etihad, St James', SOL, Old Trafford - even Craven Cottage and Anfield. Big mistake FIFA.
What about King Power Stadium?
Its a bit of a dump i've heard.....

:P
I've very nearly sorted the world cup predictor game, does anyone mind having a look over my scoring system? It may need some work! Suggestions welcome

Will you make a separate forum for this because it will make this thread confusing
Is @Tommig1995 doing an F1-predictor-style game for this? That would be brilliant :D
Euro 2004 champions out of nowhere, may I remind you. Not sure what they've done since.

Colombia being seeded really surprised me, because I don't remember them being at a world cup in my memory (they may have been at 2002, I only remember the England v Brazil from that one). Ivory Coast I expect to qualify. 
Euro 2004 champions out of nowhere, may I remind you. Not sure what they've done since.

Colombia being seeded really surprised me, because I don't remember them being at a world cup in my memory (they may have been at 2002, I only remember the England v Brazil from that one). Ivory Coast I expect to qualify. 
Νothing really important besides getting our first ever win in the world cup group stage 4 years ago :P

Colombia have been in world cups before as I think they were there in italia 90 and USA 94 as I think they made the quarter finals in one year too in the wc could be wrong though

One of the best achievements in recent times for the manager. They did knock Russia out of Euro 2012 pretty unexpectedly. I was in Cyprus at the time and everyone was going crazy for Greece.