Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

[F1 2019 PC Steam] Menu bug + crash

2 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

@pachedupdemon so much random guesswork 🙄 </salty>

You got lucky, it's pot luck maybe something out of all the things you said would work

1 hour ago, pachedupdemon said:

You got lucky, it's pot luck maybe something out of all the things you said would work

Like I said, step up. All the other suggestions generally either improve or optimise things anyway. And if you have a known issue, solving the actual issue may not yield results if the known issues are not fixed.

I am not a computer geek but I have the same issue. Game crashes when I go from setup to the track. I've only played once in P1 ...ever. It was fine, then P2 did some setup work, go to track crash. 5 times. I'm done, want my money back. Who has time for this?

4 hours ago, F1mikey said:

I am not a computer geek but I have the same issue. Game crashes when I go from setup to the track. I've only played once in P1 ...ever. It was fine, then P2 did some setup work, go to track crash. 5 times. I'm done, want my money back. Who has time for this?

Have you checked out the troubleshooting? I hear they sell consoles. PC is a moving target, always the best potential and realisation but occasionally a PITA.