Why do I bother?

Three races so far today, first one in Mexico and my car hesitates on the throttle at the start and my opponent zooms past at full speed, I'm 0.6s behind before the first corner and lose the racw by 0.5s.

Race two in Aby Dhabi and my brakes suddenly decide not to work ast the end of the long striaght. Race three is a grid start in Abu Dhabi and when I make it round the first corner there's a Mercedes facing the wrong direction right on my line which I can't avoid and DNF. 

All a bit rubbish for a 'racing' game.  

And I have problems when turning. Lost steering control. Car went str8 and crashed 

Sp a sprint race in Bahrain, my opponent  smashes me twice without any penalty at the start, I get past him in sector 3 after he makes a mistake, he then smashes me from behind and I get a contact penalty and he flies off and wins. 

This game is *****. 

Posted (edited)

Two duels against opponents with 9999 points, both smash me off at corners. I had the inside line in Australia and could easily have taken my opponent out but I raced fair, he waited until the second corner and smashed me. 

It's prett clear now there's only one way to play this game and Codemasters encourage it. 

Edited by G1bby

How hard is it for codemasters to recognise when one player is braking to go round a corner and another is hitting them full speed. 

Another problem is that in this game no braking lights means you are lucky to brake on time. I often have that one in front of me lets the throttle loose or brakes earlier. To be compatitive i need to be close behind on the first corner. Then The reaction time can be less then 0.1 seconds. Which means you cannot prevent yourselve to crash into someone that decides to do something different. I think on this part something needs to be done. I can imagine it to be difficult but this does not work.

For the past 3 days, I have not had any DRS in Mexico Qualifying duel. None whatsoever. There are two DRS zones out of which the second one MUST have it (first is a start-finish straight). I wouldn't raise this issue except that I have felt DRS does improve the speed if you have high aero setup.

In other news, this guy barges into me to run me off as I close in on him on a straight. I get DNF, he too gets DNF but Codemaster have been happily awarding me a -30 trophies despite writing "Winner" beside my name. When both the opponents get DNF, why should he get +30 trophies and I get -30?

CM needs to fix issues like these. Otherwise, why bother playing?

IMG_4891.PNG