Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Program F1 2019 Crash

Posted (edited)

Hi

I am a beginer first time , when i start program in career, practice or even game options after some short time it became black screen and soon blue with text HDMI no signal  and i must start computer again

My system is Windows 10 Home edition    intel core i7-4770K CPU  3,5GHz   RAM 16 GB  64 bit  NVIDIA GE Force GTX770  display monitor BENQ GW 2750H digital  Logitech G27 Racing Wheel

Edited by UP100
Added 'solved' prefix

If you are looking to report an issue, please copy the questions from the reporting template in the below and answer

We recommend copying this and filling it out with the questions alongside it so CM staff and other users can see the problems you are having

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
3.       Game-mode? 
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. 
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, diagnose and hopefully help solve your issue. It also helps our Moderators find appropriate tags and other members recommend their ideas based on their experiences.

Please add the questions in your post too so I can see everything in one place. Without this, I don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue

Can you also provide a DXDiag when possible too? How to do so is here: 

I would also recommend uploading your hardware_settings_config.xml

I think it needs editing because it sounds like the screen is going out of range.

Hello

i have change the nvidia to a older  version 442.74 it becomes better but it still crash but not so often

what to do ? //Curt

13 hours ago, Curtan said:

Hello

i have change the nvidia to a older  version 442.74 it becomes better but it still crash but not so often

what to do ? //Curt

dxdiag and hwsc

It's in the main troubleshooting thread.

8 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

dxdiag and hwsc

It's in the main troubleshooting thread.

I dont realy understand what you mean im not so good in computer and the english speaking please can you do it for dummies

The steps you need to take are in the main troubleshooting thread - in For Dummies steps.

I need a dxdiag.txt and a copy of your hardware_settings_config.xml file.

Hi again this  message came upp, i did it with no succes

Could Not Launch Display Driver Microsoft's Basic Display Driver Is Used Instead, See If There Is A Newer Display Driver On Windows Update

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Curtan said:

Hi Steviejay69

Here is the files i found // Curtan

hardware_settings_config.xml

Well the monitor is not being run at the wrong resolution, but the V-SYNC should be turned on and the 75Hz option should be selected. Deleting the file before running the game might fix it, but I will upload a fixed one that you should save over the existing one when the game is not running.

(At the message end)

1 hour ago, Curtan said:

Thanks, this shows 442.74

1 hour ago, Curtan said:

Hi again this  message came upp, i did it with no succes

Could Not Launch Display Driver Microsoft's Basic Display Driver Is Used Instead, See If There Is A Newer Display Driver On Windows Update

This means the display driver isn't correctly installed. Can you re-run your download (this is the en-US driver as there is no Swedish I can see)

hardware_settings_config.xml

Edited by steviejay69

Hi again

V-synk is on but the max frekvens is 60Hz

I have installed the new driver 445.87

Yes my motherboard is Z87-G55 and i think i have A.4 because i bought the computer in 2014-01-20

I am a little afraid for uppdating BIOS do you think A.7 is right

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Curtan said:

Hi again

V-synk is on but the max frekvens is 60Hz

I have installed the new driver 445.87

Yes my motherboard is Z87-G55 and i think i have A.4 because i bought the computer in 2014-01-20

I am a little afraid for uppdating BIOS do you think A.7 is right

Revert the driver to 442.74 - 445.87 & 445.75 have issues, it has been flagged for Nvidia.

Yes the A.7 BIOS will be right, MSI often use the hex in the filenames. Do the update and still use the KB update posted earlier.

Enabling V-SYNC should only allow you to select your monitors available modes (resolution@refresh) so 60FPS would be right for many situations. Edit: but the display is rated to 76Hz so there should be a 1920x1080@75 mode, the driver is here but it is very old (and is actually from 2012 the first option is for W98!) Try it if the game doesn't let you select 75Hz.

Disabling V-SYNC can lead to....loss of V-SYNC which means you lose the display to screen blanking.

Edited by steviejay69
Monitor inf found

Hi again

I installed the driver 442.74 again

And i installed MSI live uppdate and i can see that i have BIOS version /A.30 and the latest MB driver and i cant see A.7 BIOS

I cant install the old monitor driver

I cant find the KB uppdate

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Curtan said:

Hi again

I installed the driver 442.74 again

And i installed MSI live uppdate and i can see that i have BIOS version /A.30 and the latest MB driver and i cant see A.7 BIOS

I cant install the old monitor driver

I cant find the KB uppdate

I wouldn't rely on MSI LIveUpdate, the Windows flasher on there has been known to brick machines. Copy the unzipped download to a FAT32 USB and use the M-Flash utility in BIOS, there is a checksum and it won't flash if the board is not correct. (The USB does not have to be bootable, you only need the BIOS file).

Old monitor driver was a long shot.

The KB update is on my personal Dropbox (the link earlier in the thread is working) but you can search for it on the Microsoft Update Catalog if you like.

Edited by steviejay69

Hi again

I found the KB update and installed it, but still crash

BIOS update i am afraid because i am not so good maybe i ak my son

I cant set 75Hz, do you think i need a new monitor i lookd for ASUS VG278q do you think that solve my problems

1 hour ago, Curtan said:

Hi again

I cant set 75Hz, do you think i need a new monitor i lookd for ASUS VG278q do you think that solve my problems

Can you look at the display detail in the driver?

image.thumb.png.7a25707b7e0e133dde3027ad6ca1f102.png

This screen cap is for you to find it but a cap of all the display features might yield more info

image.thumb.png.a59754739a3cb4c888846c38bdf4c92f.png

Hi again