F1® 2020 | Announce Trailer

I can finally stop calling it "Codemasters - Future Titles"

We're delighted to announce F1® 2020 - and here's a little trailer to wet your appetite. 

We hope you like the initial look and some of our new features. Be the 11th team in our biggest F1® game yet. Introducing F1® 2020. Coming to PS4, Xbox One, PC and Google Stadia July 10 2020.

Full article: https://www.codemasters.com/be-the-eleventh-team-on-the-grid-in-f1-2020/ (Thanks @1512marcel 😛 )

• Like 11
  • Thanks 7
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

Well, you have my interest... Great to see some new classic teams in, though I'm still hoping classic tracks will make the cut. Also looking forward to hearing details about the new team creator, but mostly improvements in terms of gameplay, physics and handling. 

• Agree 4

Hmm, mixed feeling. Split screen, own team, Schumacher edition. It's ok, but i hope it's not the all "new content" 

How many will have short memories of the previous games? I’m holding out until the first proper reviews and bugs come out. 

Year on year now we’ve had announcement, hype and then the beta. The Youtubers get a copy and will always talk good of it. Then it comes out and same bugs surface. 

• Agree 6

5 minutes ago, advanceapple said:

is the copy of 2019?

I'd recommend watching the trailer, I think there some pretty big new features coming in my opinion that certainly weren't in 2019 😛 

In terms of BETA, the first place with regards to any news on this will be here, and through me. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 10
  • Disagree 1

Will the multiplayer finally be fixed?

11 cars on the grid, this means that now leagues can have a 22 drivers grid?

Can we assign team names in League mode?

Curbs will still be made of ice?

Any chance to get a more realistic ffb which tells you at least what the car is doing in low speed corners?

Will you fix the understeer?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BarryBL said:
1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

I'd recommend watching the trailer, I think there some pretty big new features coming in my opinion 😛 

In terms of BETA, the first place with regards to any news on this will be here, and through me. 🙂  

“F1® 2020 promises to be our biggest and most innovative title to date,” AHAHAHAH, same words as the previous game .. but please...

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

I'd recommend watching the trailer, I think there some pretty big new features coming in my opinion 😛 

VR support?

• Agree 1

Great news. New offline modes sounds amazing. Love the addition of split screen. So far, so good.

Just now, Camza2011 said:

@BarryBL any idea when we can pre-order it?

I've had nothing confirmed to me as of yet @Camza2011, but I've just been refreshing the forums every 30 seconds since 2PM 😛 I'll ask and see if I can get an update.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, tarrantino said:

How many will have short memories of the previous games? I’m holding out until the first proper reviews and bugs come out. 

Year on year now we’ve had announcement, hype and then the beta. The Youtubers get a copy and will always talk good of it. Then it comes out and same bugs surface. 

I agree with you. No more day 1 buy for me.

I will wait to see how this work out and not what Youtubers will say, but what we here, the F1 race community, will say regarding the game when it is release..

Stay calm...

Edited by GioProductions
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, TomskiPl said:

Hmm, mixed feeling. Split screen, own team, Schumacher edition. It's ok, but i hope it's not the all "new content" 

Out of curiosity, what kind of new content were you hoping for if this makes you feel "meh"?

Looking cautiously to this so far. New Classic Cars and My Team is all great and fun, but we need way more details than that. Will ALL old content return to the game (like all classic cars)? Any other new Classic cars? What about Classic tracks? Maybe new short layouts? For now, I'm staying cautious, but hopefully we'll get more details in the upcoming weeks.

“We’ve also added new modes to enable more casual players to get up to speed more easily. Lol they kidding? Everyone want more simulation so codies make it more arcade.GG

• Haha 3
  • Agree 4

Just now, Neomo said:

“We’ve also added new modes to enable more casual players to get up to speed more easily. Lol they kidding? Everyone want more simulation so codies make it more arcade.GG

New modes are stuff like the new Steering Assist option, which is optimal for playing split screen agaisnt my friends 😛 

• Agree 1

For me as an pick-up and play player i care only if finally Motion Control for the Pad is coming. Much more enjoyable for me

• Disagree 1