Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×

So will we get online championship back in the 2020 game?

There is a 14 pages thread with over 40,000 views 344 comments, requesting Online championship mode, as it was left out of the 2019 game even though it was in the 2018 game. Will we get this mode back in the new 2020 game that has just been announced?

• Agree 2

Be patient. Give it a few more years and it will be once more included in F1 2024 as an exciting new option! They did that with split screen so will probably be the same with coop as well.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Be patient. Give it a few more years and it will be once more included in F1 2024 as an exciting new option! They did that with split screen so will probably be the same with coop as well.

100%

Posted (edited)

@BarryBL Any news if online championship mode will be back in this years game after the massive thread all last year about it or a co-op

Edited by TomAAA

The game has been announced one day ago guys, chill out a bit.

Barry will not know it yet and even if he does know it he isn't allowed to say it yet.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I learned a lot in the last years with Codemasters. No new game from codecuters without missing features. Great work! I could understand it when they not enhance features, but I hate it to see that even they remove features.

Edited by Scott1904

Yeah it really needs an online championship mode back in, and the ability to change weather, time of day and other settings (all missing in league mode) The leagues system was not a good replacement for Online championship 

• Agree 1

Is this coming back into 2020 or not? Please can Codemasters confirm?!!!

I hope it will not be included in the Leagues system as the 2019 game. But the way it was in 2018 game.

• Like 1

Lee Mather at least confirmed in Tiametmarduks video that the League mode is coming back. So I'm almost 100% sure the Championship mode won't make a return.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Lee Mather at least confirmed in Tiametmarduks video that the League mode is coming back. So I'm almost 100% sure the Championship mode won't make a return.

😱

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ReimvomSchleim said:

Which could be just fine if they actually fix league mode, and add the same options we had in championship mode. Which is a no-brainer anyway. 
Nobody used league mode, ever. except maybe for some coop fun that was indeed better done in championship mode, and if they want to keep going down that route (which is a good call imo) they know they have to make drastic changes and give us ALL the possible options there are to be had, and then some.  

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I used the league mode to make a career with a friend, if it is true that it can be improved, I would also like you to be able to choose the weather conditions

• Agree 1

I hope some day i can play the my team mode / career with R&D and everything else together with a friend in a coop mode. But let´s give Codemasters the time they need to build these modes 😉

• Agree 1