Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 2020 Original vs Post-Covid Season

First thing I wanted to know about this year's game but can't find mention of it... will there eventually be a mode where we race the actual 2020 season post Covid with the proposed double race weekends etc? I think its pretty important the game reflects reality that way. Obviously it would be an update later in the year.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, LedbetterZA said:

First thing I wanted to know about this year's game but can't find mention of it... will there eventually be a mode where we race the actual 2020 season post Covid with the proposed double race weekends etc? I think its pretty important the game reflects reality that way. Obviously it would be an update later in the year.

Short answer No

You wouldn't even know the actual real season calendar until the end of the year because no event can be guaranteed to take place in this ****** up situation. Will you still care by then?

Actually... with the announcement yesterday is "kind of, sort of, not really, but close."  As you can customize 10 or 16 race schedules.  So you may not be able to 100% recreate the actual 2020 season; but you may be able to create and play one close to.

Honestly, I'm not sure why, given that we can make custom schedules, we can't just pick any number we want to from 1 to 22.  Surely it would not have added that many more loops and line of code once the extra was put in for 10 & 16.