Jump to content Jump to content

My Grid Season 3 Review

After I have played a lot of Championships in the Season 3 Career I want to make a small Review to this wonderful Season.

The AI is so much better now. They are faster and it is harder to beat them now. This is a very big Step forward. Please still improve the AI in the Future. The biggest issue in this game is if you increase the Laps to 10 or higher, the AI has Problems to fight against you and they will be much slower. Please improve the AI to make them faster with more laps. 

I also loved the choose of the Tracks in der career Mode in Session 3. A lot of fun rain tracks and I loved the evening Tracks 🙂

Suzuka was a great Idea. A amazing Japan Track 🙂

what can you do better for the future of grid 2019?

Add Drift 

Add more City courses I loved Chicago from grid 2 and Milan from grid 1 this whould be cool if they will be back and of course other City courses 

Add music in the replay like in grid 1

Add Tracks like Spa or Monza 

Improve the AI in the future and make them faster even with more laps. 

Add Splitscreen 

My Final verdict: A very fun DLC with cool new cars a cool track and a great AI. Very good Job Codies this is a very big step forward. 😉 10/10 Points. 

25 minutes ago, UP100 said:

Maybe I should pick up the game!

...sadly my pedals will die in just a moment, so I may have to try and learn how to use a gamepad for the first time 😥

"pick up the game"?

If that means "purchase the game" then how on earth can you justify coming on these forums to openly defend a game you don't even own! Worse still, you've even found time to criticise those who actually own the game and happen to speak negatively about it. Wow, words fail me...  

9 minutes ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

"pick up the game"?

If that means "purchase the game" then how on earth can you justify coming on these forums to openly defend a game you don't even own! Worse still, you've even found time to criticise those who actually own the game and happen to speak negatively about it. Wow, words fail me...  

I'm glad you jumped into conclusions 😁

I have the lovely pre-ordered DVD version complete with something like 6 DVDs. It's the only Codies game I bought in 2019! It also took a huge detour by leaving from Helsinki to Tampere and then it came back to Helsinki the day after that 😛 

Just now, UP100 said:

I have the lovely pre-ordered DVD version complete with something like 6 DVDs. It's the only Codies game I bought in 2019!

Phew... For a mad minute I thought the worst.

(ps) "if that means..." Isn't jumping to a conclusion - it's a supposition (a hypothesis based on an inconclusive statement). 

5 hours ago, UP100 said:

I have the lovely pre-ordered DVD version complete with something like 6 DVDs. It's the only Codies game I bought in 2019! It also took a huge detour by leaving from Helsinki to Tampere and then it came back to Helsinki the day after that 😛 

Lol really Grid 19 retail for PC comes with 6 DVD  and not just steam code?

Nice review. I'll get the season pass once it goes on a big sale. I payed full price for this game on launch, when it wasn't worth it at all. So I will not buy the DLC full price now. They already have enough of my money 🤣

1 hour ago, Miatakias_GR said:

Lol really Grid 19 retail for PC comes with 6 DVD  and not just steam code?

It comes with 2 steam codes and 6 DVDs which are quicker to install than downloading the game for me!

You only had to enter the other steam code when the non-Ultimate edition guys got the game 😛 

5 hours ago, UP100 said:

It comes with 2 steam codes and 6 DVDs which are quicker to install than downloading the game for me!

You only had to enter the other steam code when the non-Ultimate edition guys got the game 😛 

Yes i have slow connection so it would be quicker for me too.. Ok thats not bad !

Archived