CODEMASTERS you are alone.

Mafia Trilogy and Mafia 1 definitive edition.... another great esample

codemasters wake up

Posted (edited)

@FlashStealth So far, both Mafia 2 and Mafia 3 "definitive editions" are ranging from mediocre ports (2) to just as terrible manure as original (3). Mafia 2 looks worse in "definitive edition" than the original, due to shader nonsense, while the PhysX effects are removed completely, despite the possibility to implement them with compute shaders instead of PhysX. Mafia 3 is the same manure buggy garbage that was released in 2016. They didn't even fix the damn shadows in that trash. So what exactly does Codemasters need to look at exactly? With Grid 2019, they've accomplished exactly what 2K accomplished with the "definitive editions": lazy game with less content that looks worse than the original. 😂

Edited by Leo Natan
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Leo Natan said:

@FlashStealth So far, both Mafia 2 and Mafia 3 "definitive editions" are ranging from mediocre ports (2) to just as terrible manure as original (3). Mafia 2 looks worse in "definitive edition" than the original, due to shader nonsense, while the PhysX effects are removed completely, despite the possibility to implement them with compute shaders instead of PhysX. Mafia 3 is the same manure buggy garbage that was released in 2016. They didn't even fix the damn shadows in that trash. So what exactly does Codemasters need to look at exactly? With Grid 2019, they've accomplished exactly what 2K accomplished with the "definitive editions": lazy game with less content that looks worse than the original. 😂

is just latest example, all companies are making remasters and remakes, the time is now.

A grid1 remaster is a must, just that :classic_smile: i miss that multiplayer system, there is no other game with so much gameplay and challenge online. 

"Remasters" worth a damn are far and few. At this point, I don't trust Codemasters to make a proper remaster.

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Codemasters is the Mafia of racing games following Dirty and Greedy tactics against customers releasing games On rush. This Formula is not acceptable anymore!:classic_laugh:

Edited by Miatakias_GR
  • Agree 1

GRID destroyed, Resident Evil 3 remake destroyed, Mafia 2 remaster destroyed... Is there any secret agreement among developers to ruin all my favourite games???

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

I was excited about grid 2019.

The rest is history. 

As a example. Just look at all the  special people who opened brand new accounts with no posts of anything and they were chosen for there skill and posts and passion for f12020. 

Some of them didn't even read beta rules as alot of these kids posted about beta in the open forum. 

So with that kind of derivative. What did you expect from grid 2019.

Gis ya money now don't trouble me with issues like bugs.

Manage your expectations lol

Edited by senna94f1
Of course I am only joking 🤥🤥🙏

Racing games have license issues. Only one codemasters game can get remastered then. Drum roll..............

Onrush 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣