My thoughts on this game

I seem to remember that you were quite happy with 2017, so please refrain. You go against forum rules.

Best to keep things polite, I do agree though that the handling on F1 2019 was very “slidey” after going back and trying the physics on F1 2017 as well (that is when comparing to using no ABS and traction control). I hope the physics of F1 2020 have been giving further refinements and hope the cars feel a bit more planted for this years game. 

I actually enjoy the handling of F1 2019. I even think it's the best they done yet. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

@hockeytown1926 Re-posting is against our community rules and will not be tolerated. If you have some feedback for us, complete a bug report and help us contribute towards improving for future titles. Simply saying something is bad is of no use to use at all.

• Thanks 1

I played f1 2011,that was my second foray into simracing after GT, then I went to iracing, spent nearly 1k then left because their tyre model is going nowhere, picked up rf2 and boy oh boy, the driving in that Sim is the best to be found, but the game as a whole is a dogs egg. 

Back to f1 2019, I honestly feel like if the devs concentrated on the physics, tyre model, and FFB for a development period, they could have the best Sim on the market, 

I mean what's the point in having difficulty levels if you're only going to cater for 3yr olds. 

This along with Alot of Sim games at the moment is just a wasted opportunity. 

I can clearly tell that this is based off of rf1, no one can tell me different. 

It's time to move on guys

On 4/17/2020 at 3:02 AM, hockeytown1926 said:

2017 the handling was good and cars felt good too drive. They suck in 2019...

In fast corners cars was bit unstable as I remeber

otherwise it was good game