Hate drivers who can’t play like a professional. This game is not an arcade game. Most of us wants to play as it is real as possible.

• Agree 2

Yes I totally agree. In fact in the last week it’s basically becoming unplayable in sprint or grid start.

I have started to use the “report driver” function, but what does this do? You can’t get your points back.

• Agree 2

I fully agree, it looks as if there is a bunch of very childish people who are on course to ruin this nice game. Driver reports  is not the solution unless it will mean suspension for an hour. I also feel something should be done about on-purpose collisions. In a lot of these cases you will end up not receiving bonus for bad driving because your car i.e. gets pushed Into chicane and you are charged with bad drivin.... In case of deliberate crashing you should be automatically declared looser. It will ensure people taking less risks. 

• Agree 3

Best feeling in the world though is when one of those crazies is on the inside of you heading into the turn ready to shove you off to the outside, you brake, cut behind them, take the turn on the inside, and they go flying off into oblivion since they expected your car to be there to bounce back on their apex.

Also, when they are spinning cars around in front of you, but they screw up and crash themselves.  Speaking of which, when they are spinning the AI cars around, how do they keep their speed up?  Assuming those with tons of Power (or handling?) are the ones typically spinning AI cars?

• Agree 2

it’s a real shame about the deliberate cheating. I don’t see how anyone can enjoy a win like that. The worst two I had was a driver called “joker” and one called “Seb” in a Ferrari. In both cases I was side swiped at the start of the lap and again at the end when I caught them up!

• Agree 1

I lost over 500 points due to this, then I decided to only play qualifiers. Bit of a pain but I’m now back up to elite 2

• Agree 1

I’m noticing that the worst drivers seem to all drive official cars. Had 2 others try and drive me off the road yesterday “Decid” in a Red Bull and “KLN” in a Mclaren. Maybe they are guys who spend money and want to be elite inside a few days and don’t care how they get it. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BjornIdiot said:

I would like to congratulate Avo 22 for being among the top 10 worst sportsman I have met so far on F1 Mobile. 

At Australia, from a grid start, he twice tried to ram me off the track on the start/finish straight, in both chicaines he almost stopped so I ran into him and lost time. The rest of the time he tried desperately to flick AI cars in my way. Excellent work Avo22!!   

His antics set me back almost 5 seconds and he did win; but only by 100th of a second. Which explains why his unfair behaviour is so important I guess. 🤔 Ce la guerre!

I'm pretty sure AVO is AI given the #22.  It's a dead giveaway.  AI can do some crazy stuff no human player can match.

• Agree 1

@BjornIdiot It looks like you won the duel as winner doesn't actually mean the other person won. It looks like you won the points as you won by 0.01 as duels start at different positions.

Is it just me or has anyone of you too experienced unusually slow BOT cars right on the racing line just waiting to be hit by you and cost you a race?

20 hours ago, StoicSouthpaw said:

Is it just me or has anyone of you too experienced unusually slow BOT cars right on the racing line just waiting to be hit by you and cost you a race?

All the time and it's usually a Ferrari holding me up when I desperately need to get through as my opponent is right on my tail.

AI cars keep a pace that is halfway between your opponent and you are capable of.  Thate’s why sometimes that are way slower off the grid and you blow past them....or why both your opponent and the AI cars speed off faster than you even though you are always coming off the line at the same speed.

Now I've even started losing out 2-3 places off the grid despite Perfect Start. And somehow NEVER have I ever won a Grid with a perfect start. AI cars just ram into you.

This game is an absolute joke! 80% Of the players if not more are cheating..pushing you out of the race to win..it is not a stock car game! How can a developer can be stupid enough to favour these useless cheaters and expect anyone spending money on the game?? It is unplayable, no point racing when pretty much all races you face lunatic cheaters or even AI cars pushing you! The least you would expect from the developer (who does nothing to prevent this) is to have realistic damages when you hit a car... the day Codemaster does it then it will be interesting, right now its overpacked with cretins ruining the game

• Agree 1

Has anyone else had the joy of being rammed so hard your car is launched into the air and lands on the track facing backwards? Happened to me twice this weekend. One of the times I actually caught up to the ******* and won. 

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

My latest observation (I'm sure those who have been playing longer might have observed this before):

When you're within 30 cup points of a x100 points (like 3700, 3800, 3900, 4000 etc.) and trying to break into these points, the AI always sets my duel with someone who is more than 400-500 cup points more than me. For example, if I'm 3870 and trying to get into 3900, they'll set me up against an opponent with 4500-4800 cup points and give you a qualifying duel. Now, these end mostly having far superior cars and in quali mode, you are almost certain to lose these duels so that your cup points take a -25 hit.

This is the same if I have somehow breached 3900. The moment I do that (with suppose 3910 to 3930), they continue to pit me against 4800-5000 opponents and again a qualifying duel. In Sprint or Grid Start, I could place my car ahead on the track and try to defend position (which almost never happens coz Quali mode). Sooooooooo irritating.

And then we also have the obvious dirty drivers.

Edited by StoicSouthpaw
  • Agree 1

On 5/11/2020 at 9:44 PM, Stussyspen said:

This game is an absolute joke! 80% Of the players if not more are cheating..pushing you out of the race to win..it is not a stock car game! How can a developer can be stupid enough to favour these useless cheaters and expect anyone spending money on the game?? It is unplayable, no point racing when pretty much all races you face lunatic cheaters or even AI cars pushing you! The least you would expect from the developer (who does nothing to prevent this) is to have realistic damages when you hit a car... the day Codemaster does it then it will be interesting, right now its overpacked with cretins ruining the game

Realistic damage is a joke in this. You get T-boned in a corner or a rejoining opponent/AI car and they give you an engine penalty for “contact”. It’s a yoke. A yoke!

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, BjornIdiot said:

Let us be realistic guys. If the damage WAS real, on any duel except quali, most drivers would only finish 1 in 4 times.  That would be even more frustrating. 

That's for sure. But the emphasis is more on who gets damage and who doesn't despite the erratic driving. That should be fair. Hitting cars and being hit by cars shouldn't have the same damage penalty but more often than not, that's not the case.

1 hour ago, BjornIdiot said:

Let us be realistic guys. If the damage WAS real, on any duel except quali, most drivers would only finish 1 in 4 times.  That would be even more frustrating. 

The game should be able to recognise the difference between major contact and a knock. First major contact you lose 25% of your performance, second one 50% performance etc etc until you DNF. 

Having played this game since the beginning, I’m sure we’re racing against AI 80-90% of the time. 
If your race preparation screen (waiting for opponent) is slow, then probably matching a real player. If it starts within 2-3s, it’s AI. 

True story....After getting rammed right off the line and then shoved off the track at turn 1 in Brazil, I decided to turn around and duck back out of view at the final turn.  Sure enough, the Bad Driver crashed his car trying to avoid me, and I got to Go back and do a clean lap, passing his wreckage and finished first! 

• Agree 3

Posted (edited)

I have for the most part defended Codemasters where i thought folks were being unfair. The last few weeks, however, apart from quali, it’s been unplayable and I am seriously thinking of quitting this game. The cheating has gone to new heights altogether. AI cars ram you off the track. Cheaters with 5.0 safety ram you into walls. Not sure who to trust for fair play anymore. I hope this is just people taking out their Covid -19 frustrations in the game. If not, man, then there’s a lot of angst out there. Well, I’ll give it a month and if things don’t change, I’m out. It’s not worth it. 

Edited by Lighta100
Spelling error
  • Agree 1

On 5/15/2020 at 6:48 AM, elimmel said:

Having played this game since the beginning, I’m sure we’re racing against AI 80-90% of the time. 
If your race preparation screen (waiting for opponent) is slow, then probably matching a real player. If it starts within 2-3s, it’s AI. 

Absolutely agree 100%. There’s no way there are that many players on line at the same time to make the pattern of matching work the way it does. It’s far too consistent. I’ve raced against the same AI car time and time again sometimes 2 time’s in a row. I just wish codemasters would own up. 

• Agree 1

On 5/16/2020 at 12:52 AM, PLAYADELWES said:

True story....After getting rammed right off the line and then shoved off the track at turn 1 in Brazil, I decided to turn around and duck back out of view at the final turn.  Sure enough, the Bad Driver crashed his car trying to avoid me, and I got to Go back and do a clean lap, passing his wreckage and finished first! 

Love it well done pal. Great idea. 

• Agree 1