After the revision of Elite scoreboards, I have realised that lower leagues (Elite 4 and 3), BAD drivers; higher leagues (Elite 2 and 1) more decent and genuine drivers.

Of course, there are exceptions of bad drivers even at the top leagues. And of course there are a LOTTTTT of AI opponents.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, StoicSouthpaw said:

After the revision of Elite scoreboards, I have realised that lower leagues (Elite 4 and 3), BAD drivers; higher leagues (Elite 2 and 1) more decent and genuine drivers.

Of course, there are exceptions of bad drivers even at the top leagues. And of course there are a LOTTTTT of AI opponents.

I agree. I was lucky enough to get a handle on the new update quickly so I was able to move up to 6000 and 7000 and I could see the difference in drivers. Now that I’m back down to 4000 I’m finding it harder to climb up. Definitely move bad drivers in the lower grades. I’ve noticed some drivers are now zig zagging at a slow pace from side to side in places like Canada where there’s not much room giving you no chance to pass.

Edited by PB111
  • Agree 1

Omfg too funny, almost had a heart attack laughing, but yeah it’s happened to me several times.

Posted (edited)

Cheat is no match for you so he drives in wrong direction, waits for you at the finish line and tries to take you out by ramming his car on to yours.  I've seen this twice recently.

Edited by mobileracingfan

1 hour ago, mobileracingfan said:

Cheat is no match for you so he drives in wrong direction, waits for you at the finish line and tries to take you out by ramming his car on to yours.  I've seen this twice recently.

What a douche, sick of these idiot bums tryna ruine the game for the serious ones, sick of it.

Gtta love it too when you’re passing a dude at the end and guy cuts u off and/or smashes u into the wall right before the finish line when I would’ve passed him if he didn’t.

• Agree 1

On 6/2/2020 at 2:28 AM, StoicSouthpaw said:

Just raced a Russian who pushed me repeatedly to the pit wall at Suzuka.  9999 with a 2250 PI car and still had to cheat.  Pathetic.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, mobileracingfan said:

Just raced a Russian who pushed me repeatedly to the pit wall at Suzuka.  9999 with a 2250 PI car and still had to cheat.  Pathetic.

Omfg can you folks quit with the AI opponent theory, we are racing real people in the duels guys, I don’t know where you get the theory that we’re racing against AI opponents? I have seen zero evidence of that, all you have to do is watch how they race and you realise their human.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, Verlappen said:

Omfg can you folks quit with the AI opponent theory, we are racing real people in the duels guys, I don’t know where you get the theory that we’re racing against AI opponents? I have seen zero evidence of that, all you have to do is watch how they race and you realise their human.

Verlappen, you may be replying to the wrong post, he said he was a Russian not an AI.

On 6/2/2020 at 5:28 AM, StoicSouthpaw said:

Omfg can you folks quit with the AI opponent theory, we are racing real people in the duels guys, I don’t know where you get the theory that we’re racing against AI opponents? I have seen zero evidence of that, all you have to do is watch how they race and you realise their human.

Because your rating is low and/or car isn’t good enough, why not just backend the opponent, create carnage and fly away in front. 

Surprised he had a 4.7 safety rating. Luckily I had the last laugh. 

8906DB4B-C2CF-4C1C-89E8-A4AF015E2140.png

• Agree 1

Posted (edited)

Wrong way driving is the lowest of the low of all cheats.  This asshat loser tried to ram into my car by driving in reverse and almost succeeded.  He lives up to his username in French (I'm a wh_re) and should be banned.  He's an absolute embarrassment to the 9999 drivers.

reverse.jpg

• Agree 1

34 minutes ago, mobileracingfan said:

Wrong way driving is the lowest of the low of all cheats.  This asshat loser tried to ram into my car by driving in reverse and almost succeeded.  He lives up to his username in French (I'm a wh_re) and should be banned.  He's an absolute embarrassment to the 9999 drivers.

reverse.jpg

He's been doing to everyone, loads of videos of him doing it online. He smashed me off the track in Bahrain yesterday. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, G1bby said:

He's been doing to everyone, loads of videos of him doing it online. He smashed me off the track in Bahrain yesterday. 

We should all write and complain officially to customer service using "Contact Us" in the app, documented with screen cap and get him banned for good.  He needs to take his "Crazy Taxi" nonsense somewhere else.

Well you can see why he does it, I just raced him in qualifying once I got passed him he got very erratic and crashed trying to catch up.

14 minutes ago, PB111 said:

Well you can see why he does it, I just raced him in qualifying once I got passed him he got very erratic and crashed trying to catch up.

Just OWNED this POS in Austin.  Quali only of course.  I beat him fair and square and wasn't even pushing.

pos1.jpg

pos2.jpg

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, mobileracingfan said:

We should all write and complain officially to customer service using "Contact Us" in the app, documented with screen cap and get him banned for good.  He needs to take his "Crazy Taxi" nonsense somewhere else.

F1 Games from CodemastersoJUaDQAiBQe.png Hi everyone, this player has been reported many times and we wanted to let you know that we are taking action against them. Thank you for raising it, and for reporting this kind of behaviour after duels.

• Agree 2

I have noticed that there is a growing trend of people simply cutting the Nouvelle Chicane in Monaco and going dead straight through it. Even if they get an engine penalty, it's not helpful coz you're negotiating the chicane at 2nd gear at probably 40-60 kmph (which is almost the same speed as them after engine penalty). They overtake you and by the time you accelerate towards Tabac, it's too late. They're ahead of you and well past their penalty speed.

Good to see they are taking action. I think we’re seeing an increased amount of poor driving due to the change in driver assists. Most people are now running no throttle control which will lead to more mid corner accidents. I got the update late and I’m really suffering in elite 3. In Sprints and Grid Starts im getting rammed from the side and back nearly every race!

Raced this player yesterday. Certainly doesn’t live up to a 9999 driver. Easy win in qualifying. 

Anyone raced dirty German cheat "TOPPERHARLEY"?  I got a chuckle when I saw another player went through the trouble of changing his username in protest.  Looks like a lot of people have a beef with this guy. 

topper.jpg

29 minutes ago, mobileracingfan said:

Anyone raced dirty German cheat "TOPPERHARLEY"?  I got a chuckle when I saw another player went through the trouble of changing his username in protest.  Looks like a lot of people have a beef with this guy. 

topper.jpg

He took me out in the first corner in Texas, I caught up with him in the last few corners and he weaved at the finish line, w@@@er. 

The race starts and immediately SCHUMACHER tries to take me out. We get to the chicane and he just runs through it and then puts me into the wall and I get a DNF and go from a 4.7 safety rating to a 3.8. This stuff is making this game almost insufferable. 

• Agree 1