Sick of cheats I decided to only play in qualifying mode until I reached 9999 - which I did today.  Then I decided to try Grid Start and Sprint mode again.

Done 4 races and in all of them my opponent cheated - all trying to slam me into the wall and succeeding in 3/4 cases. The other succeeded in knocking me into the slow stuff then cut corners to win at Spa - cutting across my line three times to ensure I didn't pass them.

I lose points and NOTHING happens to them.    It's so boring!

DO SOMETHING ADMIN!!!!!!!

Back to only playing in Qualification mode.  

Stay away from this cheat or drive as fast as possible like I did.  He will try to take you out at every opportunity if he gets close.

marian8.PNG

Posted (edited)

Ban this guy.  Another wrong way driving terrorist who failed to take me out at the finish line.  CM should make wrong way driving impossible in the next update and put an end to this kind of cheating.  This is BS.

ban.jpg

Edited by mobileracingfan

Went up grid start against a 9999 player that went by the name Ihatefcheaters or something similar, I thought great we can have a good race. 2 seconds into the race he smashed me against the wall on purpose. I wonder what he considers to be cheaters?

I started this topic. I’m done with this BS game. Codemasters continue allow cheaters to play unfairly to win. F1 is supposed to be a classy race with best car and best drivers. Not with those who hit or crashed into others or use cheat codes to make their car defies law of physics.

I deleted the game and my saved game. Adios Codemasters and all the cheaters. You are a bunch of BOZOS.

thumbs up for the real racers out there.

Ph*** off

On a Grid Start race at Sochi I was about 4 sec. ahead of this guy and he managed to catch up with me and drive me off the track, cutting corners and of track driving like a madman.

20200706_102316.jpg

Bad drivers are a problem once again.  It was nice for CM to put out a survey as to how to resolve this, but I’ve never seen it worse than I do today, and there is no sign of damage or time penalties, etc...  

This guy is the worst I’ve seen so far. Even his name tells you the story. Why doesn’t he just delete the game?

rammed me 3 times, lost me a lot of cr points and zig zagged at the finish.

CEEB0A71-D16A-46C4-B2B2-5003D2D0EF1D.png

In the last couple of weeks I’ve had a better time of it and come accords some fair drivers. BUT here’s a list of the cheaters (by that I mean Gamers who have deliberately rammed me off the road):

TNYJB, Popowitchracing, Mikhaylov,

Currently top ranked players who are known cheaters.  They will waste no time and take you out.

MARIAN8

JW

CHEEKYPOOKY

JSOULBROTHERS

HAFIJURALI

HENRIKBORN1971

ROBLES21

BOSNA

On 6/18/2020 at 6:18 AM, G1bby said:

F1 Games from CodemastersoJUaDQAiBQe.png Hi everyone, this player has been reported many times and we wanted to let you know that we are taking action against them. Thank you for raising it, and for reporting this kind of behaviour after duels.

Mod:

I'm reporting these 2 bad drivers.  Please permanently ban them for deliberately cheating with reverse / wrongway driving.

Thanks.

scum1.jpg

scum2.jpg

10 minutes ago, mobileracingfan said:

Mod:

I'm reporting these 2 bad drivers.  Please permanently ban them for deliberately cheating with reverse / wrongway driving.

Thanks.

scum1.jpg

scum2.jpg

I’ve been tempted to drive the wrong way a couple of times after being rammed to get some payback.

not suggesting you rammed him first btw.

Edited by PB111
Add text

1 hour ago, PB111 said:

I’ve been tempted to drive the wrong way a couple of times after being rammed to get some payback.

not suggesting you rammed him first btw.

Codemasters have changed the code so that anyone ramming head on cannot DNF someone else. Personally I don't see why they don't automatically disqualify anyone who has the 'wrong way' warning on their screen for more than 5s.