Interesting how Real Racing 3 is all over the front page of the official F1 page and now codemasters are starting to listen to us. 

Another professional start line rammer who times his move perfectly to bypass the shield and nudges you into the wall or off track so you lose a lot of time.

cokt.jpg

Edited by mobileracingfan

Yes seems like they have managed to beat the system again. Met quite a few of them already. 

38 minutes ago, Tornado1v1 said:

I wonder if the reporting system actually works at all...

No, it doesn't work and reports to the black hole.

• Sad 2

I'd like to personally send a big sarcastic "well done" to BH 14 (racing under the Romanian flag) for pushing me through the braking zone and the chicane at the end of the first DRS zone in Hanoi this morning.  There's nothing like hitting the brakes and not slowing down while your opponent pushes you off the track.  With a PI of 1660 versus my lowly 1483 PI, I'm surprised you needed the snowplow technique.    

Kudos to SHIOLA, SHL 12 (racing under the Georgia flag), for outwitting collision avoidance and pushing me into the inside wall for a DNF in a grid start at Abu Dhabi.  You are a role model to us all.  

Congrats to GLOVESANDSTEERING, GLO 35 (racing under the Swedish flag), for wrecking himself while trying to push me through Maggots and Becketts this morning.  The good old bump draft move works better on NASCAR Heat.  

So now your opponent cant bump into you or knock you off track have been fixed. HOWEVER, there are still cheats out there that allow them to go off track and their speed is NOT affected at all. When i go off track, my car slowed down with freaking engine icon in the middle of my screen. But when the cheaters maintained their speed off track around the corners, that’s BS

4 hours ago, RosAlfonz said:

So now your opponent cant bump into you or knock you off track have been fixed

Not true at all.  The ghosting system is such an epic fail.  Opponents can easily shunt you from behind sending you through a turn, whack you from the side sending you into a wall, so very gently ease up behind you and spin you......who can add to the list of ways to impact your race from bad acting opponents and the ghosting system failures?

inCollage_20201103_094532216.thumb.jpg.ecdc942db9927af7742f790c751ec1b5.jpg

What an idiot is this. Had some races with him and ended up in DNF. Dubbel account??

PLA22 : I'am just playing this game for 2 weeks now. And I raced PLA22 also. So or it is a bot or someone who has several accounts, because with me he had only around 250 trophies.

ARIGOLD (Polish flag) ramed me twice at hungary on purpose. Last ramed ended in the wall and a DNF. Why can't we report people and most importantly why can't we have a functionning collision shield ?