Jump to content Jump to content

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to personally send a big sarcastic "well done" to BH 14 (racing under the Romanian flag) for pushing me through the braking zone and the chicane at the end of the first DRS zone in Hanoi this morning.  There's nothing like hitting the brakes and not slowing down while your opponent pushes you off the track.  With a PI of 1660 versus my lowly 1483 PI, I'm surprised you needed the snowplow technique.    

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So now your opponent cant bump into you or knock you off track have been fixed. HOWEVER, there are still cheats out there that allow them to go off track and their speed is NOT affected at all. When i go off track, my car slowed down with freaking engine icon in the middle of my screen. But when the cheaters maintained their speed off track around the corners, that’s BS

4 hours ago, RosAlfonz said:

So now your opponent cant bump into you or knock you off track have been fixed

Not true at all.  The ghosting system is such an epic fail.  Opponents can easily shunt you from behind sending you through a turn, whack you from the side sending you into a wall, so very gently ease up behind you and spin you......who can add to the list of ways to impact your race from bad acting opponents and the ghosting system failures?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2020 at 12:05 AM, mobileracingfan said:

I'm pretty sure AVO is AI given the #22.  It's a dead giveaway.  AI can do some crazy stuff no human player can match.

No, AVO 22 is not AI. I have raced against him at Silverstone and he pinned me going at 200 km+ into the first corner, causing me to DNF and lose points.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2020 at 3:52 PM, Hellion21 said:

Not true at all.  The ghosting system is such an epic fail.  Opponents can easily shunt you from behind sending you through a turn, whack you from the side sending you into a wall, so very gently ease up behind you and spin you......who can add to the list of ways to impact your race from bad acting opponents and the ghosting system failures?

If you’re quick or able to tell that the other driver is gonna try to ram you, just make a quick a very slight turn towards them right when they try the ram and the ghost system will enable, saving u

On 6/2/2020 at 10:28 AM, StoicSouthpaw said:

After the revision of Elite scoreboards, I have realised that lower leagues (Elite 4 and 3), BAD drivers; higher leagues (Elite 2 and 1) more decent and genuine drivers.

Of course, there are exceptions of bad drivers even at the top leagues. And of course there are a LOTTTTT of AI opponents.

AI opponents are more often than not especially when you get a 4 or 5 wins in a row. Veerlappen seems to think there are none. What a joke they are everywhere. I get barged of left right and Center by them. This game is rigged so much. I have days where all I do is win and day we’re I can’t buy a win. My best time in Hungary is 1:11:17. The other day an AI beat me with a time of 1:08:13 and a pi of 1459. My pi is 2113. Rigged rigged rigged 

PACUX, racing as PAC22 under the Spanish flag, is a real piece of work.  He swerved right into me as I passed him on the Barcelona DRS backstraight and put me into the gravel and the wall.  It was the kind of move that you would be embarrassed to see at your local kart track on "Arrive and Drive" night.  Calling him (her?) a clown is the nicest adjective that could be used.   

We need a wall of shame to highlight drivers who routinely crash opponents overtaking them, it’s happened to me more than I care to mention. For example this driver attached below purposely crashed me into the wall right at the finish line! These people should be banished from this game!

005AA06D-13FF-4A0D-AB7B-D4CD51C6F94C.jpeg

Agreed.  To RAKO, racing as RKO 69 under the German flag, all I can say after you rammed me from behind in the middle of the Kemmel Straight at Spa, is "Was hast du dir dabei gedacht?"  At least wait until the braking zone like most of the other Wall of Shamers.  

Condolences to FAV, racing as RAN 56 under the flag of Chile, who was one place ahead of me in a sprint race in Brazil as we headed up the hill and into the final DRS straight.  FAV then proceeded to crash himself into the pit entry while tangling with an AI Red Bull ahead of him.  I appreciate the attempted homage to Esteban Ocon.  Acting like our racing heroes through the virtual arena is one of the beautiful things about sim racing.  Thank you for the points.  

• 1 month later...

Here's a hearty good morning to ALUNMOSFORD, racing as ALU 22 under the flag of Wales, who successfully executed the "Why Brake At Turn 1 When You Can Use Your Opponent As A Brake" strategy at Turn 1 in Barcelona only to later plow through the chicane right before the last turn and incur a time penalty that cost him what would have been a little-earned win.  And with a higher PI to boot.  Good times.