F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Playing online is a joke...

God this game is a joke online...full of morons and muppets. And the penalty system is a farce. Someone intentionally smashes into you....you get the penalty for getting in the way of a d*ckhead.

• Agree 2

Hey man, I agree, but have you even played <literally any other racing game> ?
While the penalty system is flawed, I think you can't really do something about the people playing it.

The best is at Monza in turn 1 when someone bulldozers into the back of you sending you through the Chicane and thus giving you a 10 second time penalty for corner cutting lol, I guess you stop, reverse and correctly enter the Chicane to avoid this?  Lol not to mention the warnings given to you when other people hit you

11 hours ago, Mike5500 said:

The best is at Monza in turn 1 when someone bulldozers into the back of you sending you through the Chicane and thus giving you a 10 second time penalty for corner cutting lol, I guess you stop, reverse and correctly enter the Chicane to avoid this?  Lol not to mention the warnings given to you when other people hit you

On this i agree

Played a game online once (don't remember the name). Got brake-tested on the main straight, hit the car I was drafting behind, I got a 5 second time penalty, he got a boost back up to speed.

Turned off the game and uninstalled it.

It's the reason I haven't played online in F1 yet. I just don't trust it to be anything but trolls and morons.

This game its the Best F1 game ever but could be much much better if :

1 - coddies should adapt /copy handling model of "Assetto Corsa" 

2- if they improve absoulutelly online mode by copying the "Iracing" Penalty System.. 

If they do these 2 points in my opinion too Simple points the game stays perfect. 

Please Codemasters 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, DrDraken said:

Played a game online once (don't remember the name). Got brake-tested on the main straight, hit the car I was drafting behind, I got a 5 second time penalty, he got a boost back up to speed.

Turned off the game and uninstalled it.

It's the reason I haven't played online in F1 yet. I just don't trust it to be anything but trolls and morons.

And i agree with you mate.. Happened the same with me too 

• Thanks 1