Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Game won't launch

Posted (edited)

1.I installed the game, tried to launch but it closes right after black screen with no error. I already turned off antivirus, firewall, steam overlay, tried to launch with admin rights, reinstalled, tried dx 11 and Windows 7 compability.

I also checked Documents\My Games\F1 2019\hardwaresettings and wrote my screen resolution in hardware_settings_config .

2.I'm using up-to-date version.

5.Everytime i'm launching the game.

7. I'm using Xbox 360 gamepad.

Edited by datsucks

Hi @datsucks

Can you post a DXDiag? Can you complete the rest of the form please? What game version are you using?

Have you tried any troubleshooting?

Also, I'd recommend updating to Windows 10

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, datsucks said:

1.I installed the game, tried to launch but it closes right after black screen with no error. I already turned off antivirus, firewall, steam overlay, tried to launch with admin rights, reinstalled, tried dx 11 and Windows 7 compability.

I also checked Documents\My Games\F1 2019\hardwaresettings and wrote my screen resolution in hardware_settings_config .

2.I'm using up-to-date version.

5.Everytime i'm launching the game.

7. I'm using Xbox 360 gamepad.

Glad you've tried some basic troubleshooting before posting.

1. You don't need to take any of the steps except maybe uninstall the AV if you are NOT using MS Windows Defender (it's all you need). I woiuld recommend using an adminstrator

If you have the hardware_settings_config.xml created you don't have the Preotected Folder Access enabled in Windows Security - unless you just enabled it.

Have you checked the Nvidia issue? Post a dxdiag for further help.

9 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @datsucks

Can you post a DXDiag? Can you complete the rest of the form please? What game version are you using?

Have you tried any troubleshooting?

Also, I'd recommend updating to Windows 10

W7 compatibility is only possible from W8 or W10 🙂

Yes he's tried some.

I agree!

I'm using Windows 10, I updated my gpu driver just yesterday. My game version in 1.0.61.4494 (looked up in properties of executable).

DxDiag.txt

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, datsucks said:

I'm using Windows 10, I updated my gpu driver just yesterday. My game version in 1.0.61.4494 (looked up in properties of executable).

DxDiag.txt

Can you disconnect the Huion tablet and have you got a basic keyboard (either PS2 or USB). That Supergate (or Genius Slimstar USB has an integrated PS/2 mouse / trackpad).

I feel the game cannot detect the controllers easily.

If you post the hardware_settings_config.xml and the make / model of your motherboard that would also be helpful.

I see you are using the 20.4.1 driver, can you DDU and go back to 20.1.3?

Edited by steviejay69

I tried to launch without gamepad, but no luck. I updated my driver to current version yesterday, so I already tried to launch on previuos version. Also I think I should mention that I'm trying to launch the game on remote PC using Parsec Gaming but it works just fine with other games. My motherboard is ASUS Prime B350-PLUS. 

hardware_settings_config.xml