PLEASE CM FIX WET WEATHER RACING

Not sure if I’m alone on this one but worth an ask why is the AI so god damn good in wet races ? They never spin or make any mistake. It’s like they are perfect in any weather condition. I’ll be trying to adapt to changing conditions, I’ll be loosing the car under breaking but the AI don’t do this it just amazes me that CM haven’t realised this. Am I the only one ? 

35 minutes ago, mykalboi said:

Not sure if I’m alone on this one but worth an ask why is the AI so god damn good in wet races ? They never spin or make any mistake. It’s like they are perfect in any weather condition. I’ll be trying to adapt to changing conditions, I’ll be loosing the car under breaking but the AI don’t do this it just amazes me that CM haven’t realised this. Am I the only one ? 

Yeah the ydid make the wet weather a little OP in 2019 they should have kept it the same as in 2017 and 18. They did repatch it to make them slightlt yless OP which I think helped but it's not as good as it could be. I think they had it right in 17 and 18 and didn't really need to change it.

Posted (edited)

Qualifying in the dry: Pole.

Qualifying in the wet: Lucky to sneak into the shootout.

I understand that AI are "computer controlled" but can we turn down their reactions a bit?  Every single one of them becomes Lewis Hamilton in the rain!

Edited by DrDraken
Oops

Pretty sure when F1 2019 was first released the AI were even more overpowered in the wet. Pretty sure they did slow them down a bit in one of the patches.