Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[XBOX] NEW League - Amateur Racing League (ALL SKILL LEVELS) (REWARDED EVENTS) (ASSISTS AVAILABLE)

Are you looking for a friendly, welcoming league where you can progress your skills? Then look no further... We are the Amateur Racing League, a newly founded league to help drivers of ALL SKILL LEVELS develop and compete in fair racing. We run a structure that will not only allow the best of the best to show of their talent but to also give developing drivers the opportunity to close in on that first league championship victory. In addition we host REWARDING events featuring a number of PRIZES including CASH PRIZES. 

This League is the perfect league for any drivers starting off in online league racing, and is just as perfect for quality drivers looking for some fierce competition. So become a member now!

If you wish to join us please:

1. Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/DNhf6Mp

2. Sign up on the website: https://arlf1.weebly.com/leagues.html

3. (Optional) Feel free to contact me on discord for any questions you have (Boppa12#6408) or Xbox (Boppa12)

Where is your league based?? Don’t want to be waking up at 2am to race if you are in UK or something 😂😂

12 minutes ago, DEAZY19 said:

Where is your league based?? Don’t want to be waking up at 2am to race if you are in UK or something 😂😂

We are based in the UK however due to being a new league, we have no current set times for events as we'd like to decide which times are in our drivers best interest

hi has the league started yet as me and my mate are both in the UK and interested in joining?