Real life driver line up 2021

Just a bit of fun while on lockdown, there’s a lot of contracts up at the end of 2020 so just been thinking where drivers will end up. Feel free to join in

Mercedes - Hamilton/Bottas

Ferrari - Leclerc/Sainz

Red Bull - Verstappen/Albon 

McLaren - Ricciardo/Norris

Renault - Ocon/Vettel 

Aston Martin - Perez/Russell

Alpah Tauri - Kvyat/Gasly

Alpha Romeo - Raikkonen/Not sure

Haas - Magnussen/Not sure

Williams - Stroll/Latifi

Its only an opinion. Feel free to leave yours. Cheers

stroll won't go to williams i think most drivers will want to stay in their current team for maybe another year

My thinking on Stroll going to Williams is that Aston Martin/Racing point will be on the up and it will start to dawn on Daddy Stroll that his son isn’t gonna be good enough for a team constantly fighting for points and maybe even podiums in the future. That’s when I think Daddy Stroll might get his his money out and try buy his son a seat a Williams for 2021.

For this year if Renault, McLaren and Racing point have very similar paced cars then Pérez and Stroll wouldn’t get racing point to 4th in the constructors. It’s the weakest driver line up of the 3 teams I’ve mentioned. I think Daddy Stroll with realize that come the end of the season.

let me know what you’s think. Cheers 

5 hours ago, Nightfire1964 said:

stroll won't go to williams i think most drivers will want to stay in their current team for maybe another year

Wanting to stay and being good enough to stay are very different things.

Guest Mike1158

Sadly, money talks and bovine walks.  Especially in F1 but I do not see Aston in F1 realistically for a while yet with the purse being so tight and focused on road car development/sales.

Ricciardo to McLaren is an interesting suggestion which depends on how Renault manage to go about a) remaining in F1 and b) convincing him to stay with them.

9 hours ago, peanutt2000 said:

So Vettel is leaving Ferrari. 

Which is weird 👀