DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

3.0 will bring back hillclimb? and more special hill's?

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2020 at 8:28 AM, OTR Boba Fett said:

Non pas de cote, juste du Rally !!!

so no one like's a free extra challenge? sigh...i don't get you guy's.

Edited by wishb0ne

It wouldn't be "free extra", it would come at the cost of having less other content and having developer resources spent on hillclimb instead of rally. It's better to have more rally content instead of several completetely separate disciplines with a small amount of content each.

A focused game that delivers a rally experience with as much fidelity and detail as possible, instead of a scattergun approach of having a bit of anything and everything. That's the kind of Dirt Rally 3.0 I want

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, HoksuHoo said:

It wouldn't be "free extra", it would come at the cost of having less other content and having developer resources spent on hillclimb instead of rally. It's better to have more rally content instead of several completetely separate disciplines with a small amount of content each.

A focused game that delivers a rally experience with as much fidelity and detail as possible, instead of a scattergun approach of having a bit of anything and everything. That's the kind of Dirt Rally 3.0 I want

all we have is rally...rallycross and so called free roam? it wouldn't hurt adding hill climb back! specially if most of all 2.0 content moves over to 3.0..plus what ever new stuff is in there!