Fix your servers.

I can't connect to your servers. Lost my progress reset my account still didn't work. 

Posted (edited)

They dont care about it. The game is reaching EOL and they working on something else. Dont forget to preorder their new game as soon as they announce it, it will give you a super stable racenet experience, I promise!

Edited by somethingthing

1 hour ago, somethingthing said:

They dont care about it. 

That is my favourite explanation, by far. A bit unsatisfying but very easy. Love it!

2 hours ago, somethingthing said:

They dont care about it.

Ironically, the opposite was what caused a 10 minute drop this morning.

A server tweak was happening to restore some of the lost server functionality the PlayStation Plus launch caused.

19 hours ago, PJTierney said:

Ironically, the opposite was what caused a 10 minute drop this morning.

A server tweak was happening to restore some of the lost server functionality the PlayStation Plus launch caused.

Employ some people that know what they doing because whatever they have tweaked during over a year dont work.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

The multiplayer starting lights.. No matter if it's Dirt Rally or F1, starting lights seem to be impossible for Codies.

We've been doing some Rally Cross races with a bunch of friends. Almost in every heat the starting lights are out of sync. Some have a long time between red and green, some get the greens earlier, others not at all. The worst part is when the only thing you see is a flash of red while others are already accelerating - you're sitting still on the grid and get a 20 second penalty for jump start.

• Sad 1

ditto it's been 2 hours that I wait to validate my club progress to avoid giving up.

1.JPG