DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[Bug Report] Pikes Peak - No best times or world rankings showing at end of race....ever!

Whenever I complete any of the same sections of Pikes Peak , in the same car with the same weather conditions it never shows my previous best times at the end.  It always thinks its my first attempt.  Also even after finishing it does not display my time at the grid at the top of the screen  There are just '- - - - -' instead.  My time only showing as 'latest attempt at the bottom of the screen.  There is also no ranking number as my time is not displayed at the top next to where the ranking should show.

Please can this be fixed?  Its frustrating not to know my previous best times without a pen and paper.

Anyone else getting this??

Tested this for you, Bro and can confirm I'm getting exactly the same problem in Custom Event at least - not buying a car at the moment as I know you are getting this in career as well  I see no point in playing this whole new section of the game if I'm just driving it for the sake of it and none of it counts. At least I can get to the online events though which I know you can't as you get in that loop. I'm also gonna log the crash we've both had when accepting a private chat invite via Steam and the whole game crashes so you have to Task Manager out of it.