Sign in to follow this  

Brake pedal

Hi everyone, I’m fairly new to sim racing, I’ve clocked up about 350hrs pretty quickly on dirt rally 2.0, I bought a set of t3pa pro pedals second hand, well at least I think they were. Anyway, I wouldn’t say they’re not working but its just so damn difficult to consistently brake well, now, am I over using the brake anyway as it’s rally driving, do I need more time to develop the muscle memory, I play daily, or should I upgrade to a load cell set up? Is that going to make a huge difference? 😕 so many variables 

Double check the calibration, on mine I was only getting 82% brakes when the pedal was 100% fully pressed. Just a case of playing with the saturation till it was matching what I wanted 👍🏻

Only just saw your reply, thanks. I do under what you’re saying, when I first use the pedals in a session its like the brake pedal needs to be almost stood on to get it going, after that its ok, maybe one of the potentiometers is on its way out...........only problem is you get used to driving a certain way, I get new pedals I gotta learn all over again!