Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

F1 2019 [xbox one] Game gets stuck on loading starting up.

Posted (edited)

This happened on Xbox one version of the game.

1.       The last time I played F1 2019 i noticed that while I was racing in career mode there was a saving icon on the top left of my screen throughout my race. It’s not something that normally appears while in an actual race (but it’s happened to me once before) Then when the race ended it went to the saving screen and was stuck on that screen for over an hour so I reset the game. Now when I try to start the game it gets as far as the screen that says “press start button to start then a loading logo appears on the top left of the screen and it stays on that screen forever.    
2.       Version?  1.22 (can be seen in picture below)
3.       Game-mode? I can’t start the game so not any specific game mode. But I believe the issue originated in career mode as stated in point 1 above.
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? Everytime I try to load the game I have the issue. 
5.       How often do you see this problem? Again, Everytime I try to start the game.
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? I’ve tried turning off my console and starting it up again.
7.       Any accessories you are using? Xbox controller, not related to the issue
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? Screenshot below.

15BF81E3-3B99-424C-B9EA-29F352FF7DC4.jpeg

Edited by Alan86

Hi @Alan86,

Can you complete a bug report form please? To find it, there is a green toolbar on the top of this sub-forum. Click that, and copy and fill in. Helps to diagnose your issue. I'd recommend the basic troubleshooting too.

27 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @Alan86,

Can you complete a bug report form please? To find it, there is a green toolbar on the top of this sub-forum. Click that, and copy and fill in. Helps to diagnose your issue. I'd recommend the basic troubleshooting too.

Thanks for the response @BarryBL , I have edited my post above to match the bug report template. I have now uninstalled the game and am reinstalling at the moment, I will report back here if that fixes the issue.

@BarryBL reinstalling the game has worked, I lost the last race I did in career but I now think this may have been an Xbox issue rather than a game issue, so apologies. This thread can be closed.

Hey, I'll take a resolved solution all day, thanks for the response @Alan86

Marked as complete. Enjoy racing!

• Agree 1

Xbox is really great at gaming but when I was playing Apex legends on Xbox one the game suddenly got stuck and Xbox stuck on green screen.

Not knowing what to do exactly, I tried to perform a few fixes that brought back the game from stuck green mode and I am able to continue playing the game.

The fixes that I tried were a hard reset and then updated the Xbox one system. That’s it, my work got done.

You too can try to remove the green screen from Xbox one.