What team would you create in F1 2020 My Team mode?

No one else then Spyker. Also a a one day fly

but i wont buy it at max price. First watching reviews and stuff, and your reactions here. That's when I'm not invited for the BETA again. I don't think they like honest people a lot🤣 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

A Porsche F1 team would be a good thing. I've always wanted 😄

Edited by Plexus93
  • Like 1

I think I’d bring back the Jordan name and it’s iconic yellow, black and red colour scheme on it’s best liveries

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I dont care of my team mode what is this stupid low cost (for Codemaster) new idea they have so many other things to do to improve this game!

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

It will be "Scuderia BelgiumDude Formula 1 Racing Autosports Team Inc." but my real name instead of BelgiumDude :classic_cool:

• Haha 1

More likely to be a livery that stands out from the existing cars, so something bright - maybe like the Aston Martin Racing lime green as a base colour

• Like 1

Oh, definitely Jordan for me too. Absolutely the team - always punched above their weight and had so many outstanding drivers over the years.

Their 1999 car is one of the best looking F1 cars of all time IMHO, both in terms of aero and that 'Buzzin Hornets' livery.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Stewart Grand Prix team late 90s with good ol Johnny Herbert &  Rubens Barrichello. Just because it was a plucky British team with fairly limited resources. I like being the underdog! Plus I've owned Fords and I used to bank with HSBC AND owned a Hewlett Packard printer! 🏦😉😎

Johnny_Herbert_1999_Canada.jpg

Edited by sloppysmusic
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I'd either do a works team, Honda since it's the only one that doesn't have an works team, or if other engine manufacturers outside of F1 are options (doubt it but would be pretty cool) I'd do something like Ford or Porsche. Either that or I would attempt to bring back a classic team. Possibly Lotus, but there are other ones that would be neat such as Brabham, BRM, Minardi, Tyrell. Tough options.

Edited by FTSEagleeye7295
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

Stewart Grand Prix team late 90s with good ol Johnny Herbert &  Rubens Barrichello. Just because it was a plucky British team with fairly limited resources. I like being the underdog! Plus I've owned Fords and I used to bank with HSBC AND owned a Hewlett Packard printer! 🏦😉😎

Johnny_Herbert_1999_Canada.jpg

Johnny! Yes! I watch Sky coverage of races, and Johnny is just super fun.  And definitely have to agree on the underdog.  It's just so much better to win when you're totally outnumbered.  :classic_cool:

• Like 1

I'm hoping the game allows you to export and import team designs. There are some wonderfully talented gfx artists out there who could create many sweet classic team designs. Having a livery /team browser in game would be sweet the same way gt sport does with user custom liveries.. Plus a ranking rating system too. Would totally spice up online sessions too if they're allowed on there.

• Agree 2

Aside from the Lotus 77 in black and gold, I think I might do "Joker's Wild" and do the entire livery in purple and green.  :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sloppysmusic said:

I'm hoping the game allows you to export and import team designs.

Agreed.  It would be awesome to have this kind of customization.  Just being able to design something, and apply it to your car - and not just the standard built-in graphics.  I mean, draw something, make sure it fits a template, then upload it and have the program "wrap" it around the car.

I used to have a screen saver with a ball that floated around the screen and spun.  It was a globe by default, but you could upload a different design to change it.  I turned it into a golf ball.

Please, Codemasters, make this a thing.  Cars, suits, helmets... heck! Let us decorate the Safety Car for our own custom races!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

Aside from the Lotus 77 in black and gold, I think I might do "Joker's Wild" and do the entire livery in purple and green.  :classic_biggrin:

I'm surprised noone has mentioned more comic characters yet. I'd die for a Batman and Robin car duo in Gotham team colors!

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, sloppysmusic said:

I'm surprised noone has mentioned more comic characters yet. I'd die for a Batman and Robin car duo in Gotham team colors!

Oh my... get someone else on Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern - that one would be pretty sweet - even Captain America and his gang!  @BarryBL is reading this and thinking, "Oh the licensing nightmare that would create..." 🤣 )

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

Oh my... get someone else on Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern - that one would be pretty sweet - even Captain America and his gang!  @BarryBL is reading this and thinking, "Oh the licensing nightmare that would create..." 🤣 )

The Marvel vs DC rivalry would be intense! 🤣

• Haha 1

Depends entirely on the available sponsors and decals whether I take it seriously or not, if its not just generic three colour schemes with blank spaces all over Ill just do a 5 lap 0 difficulty season to get any trophies and never play it again.....BUT if they actually implement something serious then Ill revive the Orange and Black used by Arrows in the early 00s

• Agree 1

I'll be doing 100%, or at least 50%, career as usual &  I'm pleased to see the new 'My team' option. I don't really mind if liveries or sponsors are a bit restricted or maybe fake names, as long as I can choose some team colours and team name, plus the starting money / ability of the car/team, along with some reasonable input into management of sponsors / drivers as well as drive the car, then that is enough for me to simulate my own team entry in the championship.

I like the idea of resurrecting an old team too.

I understand that you cant upload your own sponsors but it would be much better. Look at PES 20.

I would love it if you allow us to upload our designed helmets at least.
Whats fun about it if I cant have my own signature in the game . 

Also Codemasters remember this is a private played game on my own computer so no one is gona see my CAMEL Sponsor are they now .

So yes it would be grate if we can upload our own sponsors.

How about letting us use or choose from the sponsors which have already sponsored F1 Teams . 

My Team will be my own , no Flashbacks. 

Can we design the uniforms of the drivers and rest of team. The livery of the Semi Truck ??

• Agree 1

There are many teams that I would like to recreate, Honda because of the engine but also classic teams from the past or some Formula E teams as a base.

But for me this game mode depends on the customization of the teams, it's the most important thing to dive well into this game mode.

Make a real simulation I dont care of making a team what a stupid idea!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 4

12 hours ago, alp776 said:

Make a real simulation I dont care of making a team what a stupid idea!

Yes, new privateer teams entering F1 is such a stupid idea. A large % of the solo player base will use it even if you don't so pretty great idea from CM tbh.

• Agree 1