Jump to content

What team would you create in F1 2020 My Team mode?

Recommended Posts

Im thinking about Audi f1 racing or Correll f1 racing.. My last name is Correll so maybe i Will use that, like Williams is a family name/race team 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, DillarF1 said:

Ferrari I guess? 

Do yo know the Ferruccio Lamborghini and Enzo Ferrari tale?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Lotus Elise owner there’s no question I’ll be recreating Team Lotus and promoting Schumacher Jr into F1. I’m still undecided on the PU though, it’s between Renault and Honda.

I’m now on PC for this year’s edition so I plan to mod in liveries and real logos / sponsors etc 

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2020 at 12:57 PM, caiocrq said:

With which engine would Lamborghini make the most sense?  Help me...

Since they are owned by VW, Mercedes might make sense, but none are a natural fit.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No engine makes sense in real life, BUT the CEO of Lamborghini is Stefano Domenicali. Because of this, with the help of a fantasy backstory, Ferrari engine makes some sense.

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m going to pick team oz and I plan on getting dan to race sometime in my team! Oh and the colour? Green n gold of course

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at the trailer in a lot of detail, I think that I may be very well headed down the route of a fictional team, rather than resurrecting a historical one.

being a bit odd, I do hope that I have trouble keeping up with the midfield in the first races. It will make the victory so much sweeter when it arrives 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the game says the driver audio names in team mode, Falcon, Stewart, Marshall or Hill would be the leading contenders. If there are no audio names than probably just my last name or Mansell (my favourite F1 driver of all time). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My options: 

 

Jaguar-Renault

Toyota-Honda

BAR Honda F1 Team

BMW-Honda

Lamborghini with ferrari engine or surprinsingly being the official team of Honda, Honda-Lamborghini F1 Team

Another options were Jordan-Reanult or Jordan-Honda and Minardi with Ferrari engines.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/19/2020 at 7:16 AM, FTBuzzard said:

If it fits somehow with the livery, I will try to bring Benetton back to the grid, with Mick Schumacher and Renault engine. 


Or I'll create a female driver, pick Tatiana Calderon as teammate and bring in a girls-only team.  🙂

I also think abut this. Nerea Marti is a  young spanish driver that is my friend and this year were going to compete in W Series. Another two good female drivers to be create are Sophia Floersch and specially Jamie Chadwick who has a great future and i think she will compete in F1 in a few years. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any number of teams for me from the 90's/early 00's as I grew up in that era of F1. 

 

Benetton, Ligier/Prost, BAR, Minardi, Arrows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, drb1965 said:

Wolf Racing

image.png.f0714e46ceb5c91b69d6565ba9b3d4d9.png

Definitely.  Won the first race they entered.  The black and gold is classic.  And they're Canadian.  What else do you need?  😛

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will re-create my own team colours for when I briefly ran my own amateur rally team. Black with purple and lime green stripes:classic_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DrDraken said:

Definitely.  Won the first race they entered.  The black and gold is classic.  And they're Canadian.  What else do you need?  😛

It would be great if one of the badges was a stylized maple leaf. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Aef251 said:

It would be great if one of the badges was a stylized maple leaf. 

I had a look at the badges and the choice in logo's is limited. Customization on the other hand looks to be very extensive. Not sure if there is a logo I like. But it looks like customizing your car is well made. I hope they add new logo's soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From the looks of the youtube video it looked like importing logos was possible so in that case old f1 team logos might be possible to get in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Be fun to do many different teams. Brawn, Stewart, Lotus, Benetton, Jordan, Arrows, Minardi. Too much choice. I mocked up some liveries in F1 2019 to pass the time.

Jordan:

MagpieRacer_F12019_20200524_13-58-01.thumb.png.4e9ae3aab6689358b824b29222033ce8.png

Arrows:

MagpieRacer_F12019_20200524_14-02-29.thumb.png.e048c079d612299b8fd4f7478c6f03f1.png

Benetton:

MagpieRacer_F12019_20200524_14-11-09.thumb.png.55abf4ed8977f77445750156b8ec61fe.png

Brabham:

MagpieRacer_F12019_20200524_14-16-17.thumb.png.248571a77d3e75223603ddfca269c9b4.png

Brawn:

MagpieRacer_F12019_20200524_14-08-21.thumb.png.a4ca69ee1864746ed412f9b896def0aa.png

Williams era BMW:

MagpieRacer_F12019_20200524_13-59-26.thumb.png.3a7aeb68d3d5fa5cf8252ae8a1032eb7.png

But having seen footage from MyTeam in YouTube and from my brother who got his copy today, we will be able to get much closer to real liveries in 2020, even sponsor colours can be changed individually. 

 

Edited by magpieracer48
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you share any more information of My Team from the info your brother has since getting the game early? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about these from Ayrton Senna Super Monaco GP2? First F1 game I had! 😂

hqdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, magpieracer48 said:

But having seen footage from MyTeam in YouTube and from my brother who got his copy today, we will be able to get much closer to real liveries in 2020, even sponsor colours can be changed individually. 

Remember that there is still an NDA in place, and no information is to be released about the F1 2020 game.  Unless this is something that has been shown by an authorized Youtuber or content creator, I suggest keeping it entirely to yourself until after the embargo is lifted and the game is released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

Remember that there is still an NDA in place, and no information is to be released about the F1 2020 game.  Unless this is something that has been shown by an authorized Youtuber or content creator, I suggest keeping it entirely to yourself until after the embargo is lifted and the game is released.

The NDA isnt for people who got the game early (because stores got or sent them early) right? Some people are indeed breaching the NDA (some Italian dude yesterday), but today there were 2 streamers which just got the game early by accident, so no trouble for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tigergrow said:

The NDA isnt for people who got the game early (because stores got or sent them early) right? Some people are indeed breaching the NDA (some Italian dude yesterday), but today there were 2 streamers which just got the game early by accident, so no trouble for them.

There are people who are given early access to the game, but they are under an embargo that prevents them from releasing (youtube or streaming) anything until after the 6th of July.  That will also apply to anyone those people know.  If you're not sure, best to not say anything.  🙂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DrDraken said:

There are people who are given early access to the game, but they are under an embargo that prevents them from releasing (youtube or streaming) anything until after the 6th of July.  That will also apply to anyone those people know.  If you're not sure, best to not say anything.  🙂

 

No they are not in breach of an NDA. Why would they? They bought a game, paid for it and are playing it and streaming it legally. Nothing codemasters can do about because it's the store that supplied the game that is at fault. We are free to talk about everything what is out there except for those that actually signed an NDA. It's a video game not a nuclear missile we are discussing. :classic_biggrin:

 

 

  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BelgiumDude said:

No they are not in breach of an NDA. Why would they? They bought a game, paid for it and are playing it and streaming it legally. Nothing codemasters can do about because it's the store that supplied the game that is at fault. We are free to talk about everything what is out there except for those that actually signed an NDA. It's a video game not a nuclear missile we are discussing. :classic_biggrin:

 

 

I was simply trying to make sure the other person didn't do something that might get them in trouble.  If the person who has the game got it from a store early, then great. But if they are one of the people who got it from Codemasters, they are under an embargo.  I just didn't want the other person to violate that.  But it seems there isn't any issue, so all is well.  Cheers.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×