Jump to content Jump to content

[PS4] - SC during qualification single attempt

MicheMai51

Hello everyone, below a small problem found last night:

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.
During the qualification (single attempt), even if transparent, the SC was present on the track.

2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

3.       Game-mode?
Multiplayer Ranked

4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue.
In other single attempt I have not been able to recreate the problem.

5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? 
It's the first time I've seen the problem

6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post.
N/A

7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc)
Spectator Mode, in any case @tucumick46 used the Logitech G29

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

Hi @BarryBL

I have not searched if it has already been reported, sorry for this. Both for me and @tucumick46, it is the first time that we run into this case.

In addition to the information we enter in the form (e.g. software version, steering wheel, etc.) are there other info that can help you, in general, to identify the causes of the problem?

• Administrator

Hi @MicheMai51,

Not particularly, the bug report form is pretty solid. Thanks for the response though.

It just we need accurate and consistent replication to identify and diagnose the bug, which is the trickiest bit for us. In some cases, we can replicate every time, and therefore work towards a solution more effectively. However, we see this so very very rarely, that its hard to pin down why its happening and what our teams can change to ensure it doesn't happen again.

But again, top bug report 👍 You are one of the ever-growing list of people that post excellent reports, and really give us a chance to investigate and try to get sorted. Really helps me out and I appreciate you for taking the time to do so. We will investigate and try to replicate if possible.

Archived