I play for an hour then the game crashes when connecting to the game server's on pc and on the Xbox, and I've posted the same issue's on F1 fb groups! I've totally had enough i think it's because of the latest update never buying a game from this company again! and i hope Microsoft gets the F1 license in the future look what they've done with their racing game's and codies doesn't give a **** about their games!

• Like 1

What servers are you on.  I have been playing on multiplayer fairly recently and I have no issues you got to understand aswell with many people at home the servers are much at their peak for a long amount of time 

Microsoft would not be interested in another first party racing title, especially one with limited appeal in the US.

Microsoft?? Heck no. Their quest for global dominance and intrusive data mining should stay far away thank you. Not that any of that would worry me as I'm a ps4 and pc user and the first thing they'd do as make it another Forza. Xbox game pass ONLY. NO PS4 or PC allowed.

Ugh I was having a good morning until I saw that!

🙄😅