Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Update 11:00AM UK Time | Expected to last no longer than 2 hours ×

Toca/ DTM Race Driver 3 Win7 32 Bit

Hello,
I wanted to install the Toca Race Driver 3 (in Germany DTM Race Driver 3) on Win7 32 Bit and the already known problem, StarForce, is the reason that it doesn´t work. Because it´s and old version it can´t be updated. I read a lot of websites in the internet but nothing worked. I used the remover, installed the patch and used the compatibility mode for WinXP SP3. All without any effect. But there are videos in the internet in which the problem is solved.
Maybe you have an idea what to do, because I think it´s an great game although it is old.

Jack04

Jack04 said:
Hello,
I wanted to install the Toca Race Driver 3 (in Germany DTM Race Driver 3) on Win7 32 Bit and the already known problem, StarForce, is the reason that it doesn´t work. Because it´s and old version it can´t be updated. I read a lot of websites in the internet but nothing worked. I used the remover, installed the patch and used the compatibility mode for WinXP SP3. All without any effect. But there are videos in the internet in which the problem is solved.
Maybe you have an idea what to do, because I think it´s an great game although it is old.

Jack04

Unfortunately because you have bypassed and removed the Starforce protection they won't be able to help you, if you have a older machine maybe you can play the game on that. 

Archived