League Incidents Review

Is there a way in your private league after a race is completed, to get the list of incidents from the racing director, I can only find it immediately after the race but once it “advanced” I can no longer find it, can someone please assist. Thank you.

• Agree 1

It would indeed be great if all race details were saved as a report and be made available to league admins to review at any time. It would be much easier to keep track of potentially dirty drivers to maybe give a warning to at some stage. Plus people like to see where they themselves made mistakes in order to improve their game.

• Agree 2

In our league,each driver records the race or at least parts of it to submit as evidence of dirty driving,that you didn't do what you were accused of or to prove that the game gave you a penalty you didn't deserve.Also,we have someone commentate while streaming the race live.This also records the race so it and the end results can be reviewed at any time.

• Agree 1

Thank you for the reply EdwardoAndretti, we do the same thing, it would just be nice to be able to see the summary of all incidents in the race director as you can while the event is in progress. It will make it easier to see which penalties were given in the game and if your footage confirms that, if not adjustments could be made

So the game does show the info you want.Either you need a steward to watch the race and log the required info or the commentator,or whoever,needs to access the info in the race director and save a clip with that info to be reviewed later.

30 minutes ago, EdwardoAndretti said:

In our league,each driver records the race or at least parts of it to submit as evidence of dirty driving,that you didn't do what you were accused of or to prove that the game gave you a penalty you didn't deserve.Also,we have someone commentate while streaming the race live.This also records the race so it and the end results can be reviewed at any time.

1 hour ago, sloppysmusic said:

It would indeed be great if all race details were saved as a report and be made available to league admins to review at any time. It would be much easier to keep track of potentially dirty drivers to maybe give a warning to at some stage. Plus people like to see where they themselves made mistakes in order to improve their game.

Exactly, that is what I am trying to get to 😃

I am currently doing it, while recording I do go there so it gets recorded as well, just wanted to know if I am missing something by not seeing it after completion, would be a nice feature to access it without having to go through your footage

Imagine if League Owners can get a Downloadable Option of the Incidents and Final Results, so that the Final Times are editable after nonsense time sanctions are removed.