Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

GAVRA Racing (PS4) is recruiting reliable drivers and commentators

Posted (edited)

Hi, i'm Gavra91 the owner of GAVRA Racing it's a community that organizes online racing leagues on PS4, i'm looking for reliable people as drivers and commentators for our F1 leagues. I put below some info about our league, for more details contact us on Discord GAVRA Racing or visit our website gavraracing.altervista.org

How to start racing with us?

For drivers new to Gavra Racing, the Gavra Racing Academy is the point of entry to our racing championships.

We try to keep the driving standards of our community high, so we have developed a system for drivers to show that they can compete, and more importantly, have the driving competence to maintain a good level of close, clean racing.

Contact us

Also for any question you can DM GAVRANOVIC1991 on PSN. Also join our PS4 community GAVRA Racing.

Broadcast schedule

Don't miss our leagues broadcasted from Mon to Fri at 21:30 CET on Youtube and Twitch. Stay tuned!!!

Edited by GAVRA91

Enjoy the Round 4 of the Freshamn League and don't forget to subscribe our Yt channel GAVRA Racing where you find all the championships videos