Sign in to follow this  

Can we have ghosting under safety car

Posted (edited)

Can we have an option that if ghosting is enabled it is also an option or is enabled under safety car. The number of races when people deliberately push you off track, break your wing and ram etc when following the safety car is crazy. Even had one last night where they pushed me off and I came back on track but was not allowed to retake my position as two cars had past me while I was slowed down 

Edited by TomAAA
  • Agree 2

Agreed during the safety car it would be useful but cheaters gonna cheat. Without a doubt people will start driving THROUGH other cars just to cause trouble on the restart. Definitely should be an option though. A LOT of features need to be options especially in MP.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, TomAAA said:

Can we have an option that if ghosting is enabled it is also an option or is enabled under safety car. The number of races when people deliberately push you off track, break your wing and ram etc when following the safety car is crazy. Even had one last night where they pushed me off and I came back on track but was not allowed to retake my position as two cars had past me while I was slowed down 

Did this by chance happen at Monza on PS4?  I definitely witnessed this exact scenario last night.  Was on the safety lap, two cars up ahead of me go off the track during the safety lap and I just laughed as I drove by. 

Edited by durant0s