Jump to content Jump to content

"Were not done with grid yet"

Jay84

On 4/27/2020 at 8:19 PM, Sir.Smoke said:

those that pre-ordered should not have to pay for it :classic_smile:

Those that preordered are part of the problem as to why general release quality of today's games are so poor and bacause of that, anyone who does sell their soul for a few exclusive trinkets or 'hey, look at me, I'm playing the game three days before you' levels of status has zero sympathy from me. My feeling is that the sooner the ability to preorder (or rather, pay the full balance of a game up front) is removed from console storefronts the better it will be for everyone concerned.  

Please, I have been a supporter of the series since the first one, who knew the launch would be such a shambles. Also this was the first game I have ever pre-ordered.
Pre-ordering has little to do with the quality of this particular game..

On 4/30/2020 at 11:37 AM, Sir.Smoke said:

Please, I have been a supporter of the series since the first one, who knew the launch would be such a shambles. Also this was the first game I have ever pre-ordered.
Pre-ordering has little to do with the quality of this particular game..

Questions were raised about several aspects of Grid a long, long time before it was released so those well documented danger signs should have been more than enough reason for reconsidering a preorder of this game.

Oh and just to clarify, it's not a personal dig at your good self, it's a general thing.

"we’ll be releasing a patch for GRID that aims to address a few minor bugs that have come up since Season 3’s release"

THIS is all they meant. A bloody bug fix patch. THIS is the best they can do.... Pathetic. 

23 hours ago, _BorisTheFrog_ said:

Questions were raised about several aspects of Grid a long, long time before it was released so those well documented danger signs should have been more than enough reason for reconsidering a preorder of this game.

Oh and just to clarify, it's not a personal dig at your good self, it's a general thing.

I'm gonna pre-order Forza Horizon 5 and Cyberpunk 2077, how about that. :classic_biggrin:

Archived