The F1 2020 calendar starting from Austria

Hello all . I would like to ask you if you would like to take part in F1 2020 in the new calendar as proposed by Liberty Media from Austria (Europe July-August), September-October Eurasia and Asia November America and December Middle East (Bahrain and Abu Dhabi). I would very much like to go to such a place on the calendar. I would also like you to add your opinions on this subject. Thanks! 

In fact you have the opportunity to do a 22, 16 or 10 race season in career mode and have the possibility to customise those shorter calenders as you want, so basically you can just recreate the season based on the 16 race season.

I’d say it’d be a good idea to add this in as an option to have in the first season for those choosing to race full calendars

They will add an option, so you can do 22, 16 or 10/12 race, but im not sure you will have the opportunity to change the order of the races.

16 hours ago, F1Alonso14 said:

They will add an option, so you can do 22, 16 or 10/12 race, but im not sure you will have the opportunity to change the order of the races.

You will. As Lee said in the Interview with Red Bull:

The player will have the option to pick which tracks they want to race in each season and can edit that list in each subsequent season. It will also help new players who might struggle on circuits such as Baku and Monaco. Players can now pick a season based on their skill level and add tougher circuits as they improve.

43 minutes ago, danort17 said:

Desideri. Come ha detto Lee nell'intervista con Red Bull:

Oh, i didn't know that. Thats amazing!