F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Reverse Tracks?

Did anyone see Leclerc's stream the other day?  He was playing with his brother, the Albon bros and George Russell.  They  were doing 180s* right at the start and doing their own countdown and driving tracks in reverse.  

Anyone else think codemasters should officially add these to multiplayer races for more variety? 

Edited by durant0s
  • Agree 1

Not for me. They've had them in other games and I didn't like any of them... they're often just horrible to drive because all the intended flow is gone.

Edited by scottishwildcat
  • Agree 1

I always say more options is better than less options. It would take some work though as all the barriers and run off areas are designed for one way only. Otherwise cheats would have a field day 'accidentally' nudging you into a head on crash with a wall....

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, sloppysmusic said:

I always say more options is better than less options. It would take some work though as all the barriers and run off areas are designed for one way only. Otherwise cheats would have a field day 'accidentally' nudging you into a head on crash with a wall....

Cheats are going to run you off, or into a wall regardless...

I think this is a great idea. In the virtual world it should definately be an option, no need to change barriers etc.

Even if they removed drs zones, and even if they didn't bother with having braking markers or whatever. Just make it it an option and just flip the pit lane and add timing. My friend and I tried this last night in an online lobby (disabled "rules and flags") it was so much fun (only our lap count and times weren't working)!

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, tharealbossman said:

Cheats are going to run you off, or into a wall regardless...

I think this is a great idea. In the virtual world it should definately be an option, no need to change barriers etc.

Even if they removed drs zones, and even if they didn't bother with having braking markers or whatever. Just make it it an option and just flip the pit lane and add timing. My friend and I tried this last night in an online lobby (disabled "rules and flags") it was so much fun (only our lap count and times weren't working)!

Yep, when Leclerc was playing the reverse tracks there was 5 of them, so whoever was in 5th was actually in 1st.