Jump to content Jump to content

Can you change the colour for the Ferrari fxxk?

XHunter22

Just wondering is it possible to change the colour for the Ferrari fxxk evo? It’s dull white and Ferrari’s by default are known to be red and I don’t have the option to pick a livery to give it a custom decal or at least the base colour to red.

would also love for that car to have the other spoiler wing. The first default they released that assetto corsa has with the wing split in 2 it’s gorgeous. Would also love for the road to have better puddles when it rains and not look so dry

• Social Media & Community Team

Unfortunately, due to licensing restrictions, the colour options in-game on this particular car are limited.

52 minutes ago, Assiemodis said:

That is the name they use for the Porsche then indeed.

And never have I heard of them having troubles with that.

RUF is an independent manufacturer not a fake name to avoid paying fees, they still have to pay licensing fees to RUF to have their cars in the game.

That’s just terrible sellout Ferrari it’s not good enough to have the car license now they also restricting colours behind a license.***** man that’s just pure greed. Send them a message and remove them from games in the future. Any company that wants fans to keep forking out it’s not the devs fault at all. White looks ugly on that car thank you Ferrari. Please send this feedback to Ferrari next time when you negotiate licenses for next games. I’m sure us fans here have more messages to Ferrari and anyone else anting to lock things behind pay walls

They're trying to apply real life rules to a game. Of course, in real world people prefer safe cars. But this is a game and it is supposed to be fun. So here people want to see cars smashed. And if a car is undestroyable - it's borring and noone will choose it. So, trying to keep a car popular in fact they ruin it's popularity. Can't someone explain this simple thing to manufacturers?

100% agree with you guys. The worst thing is that in these days more and more manufatures became like Ferrari and it's just sad.

Mercedes, Aston Martin, Porsche, Ferrari, Bugatti - damage restricitons.

I don't know if this is true, but I heard that you can't even have dirty Rolls Royce in games xD (Maybe this is why they are not avaiable in Forza Horizon 4)

I wish it was like back in 2008 - where there were no restrictions to damage and other ****.

• 3 weeks later...

Time for car game designers to boycott some car brands if they demand far too much money and finicky stuff like car damage restrictions and color restrictions. I do hope that game devs post on twitter, instagram etc and make it known why they do not have said license. they can say we tried but the car designers had these demands which were unrealistic because

1) the car brand suffers in the public eye and takes a hit like they too prissy and greedy

2) maybe more game devs can do the same to name and shame them to somehow in the future have a change in practice where the car brand may come back in the future and negotiate and lower the demands so we all win in the future. staying silent like this seriously the general public never knows about this stuff its good to name and shame them

Archived