Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

PC League Green Flag Bug

Posted (edited)

Hi,

me and my friend started a league in 2019 newest version, where we are the only humans and the rest are A.I.
We have 100 % race with full qualifying, with rules and flags on.

We have made Australia and Bahrain now and both races had the same bug with flags.
The flags work fine in practice and quali, but in race it´s constant green flag from lap 1 to finish.

Map shows yellows but not on screen or on trackside, and every other part of track is green flag the whole time. 
Blue flags give warning on screen when approaching backmarkers or player is getting lapped.

Don´t remember if warmup lap has green flags or not, but atleast after first incident everything is green.

Had this bug also in 2018 or 2016 but it was patched.

Edited by PlegeKossu
added game version

HI @PlegeKossu,

Can you please complete a bug report. How to do so is in the green task bar at the top of this sub-forum. Thanks

Posted (edited)

1.       Constant green flags during race 
2.       PC steam 1.22 
3.       League, 2 players, 18 A.I., 100% race, full qualifying, rules and flags on
4.       Just progress in league event. No bug in practice or qualify, but green flags in race from lap 1 to finish
5.       Happens sometimes (2/3)
6.       No troubleshooting done, game works well otherwise
7.       Logitech G27 wheel
8.       I´ll take screenshot at next race if this happens 

Edited by PlegeKossu
Updated number 5.

Hi @PlegeKossu, A video on this would be great for our 'League Mode' developers. If the game is stuck in 'Green Flag' status for the whole race, we would really like to see this. If you can replicate, please add your exact steps and button presses so we can replicate too 👍