Jump to content Jump to content

Incorrect Subtitles

Camza2011

1.       A description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. The subtitles that appear at the bottom of the screen when Crofty and Davidson are talking sometimes are wrong, I have seen Kevin Magnussen spelled Kevin Magnusson. It has been in the game since release I have only just been able to screenshot Magnusson recently.
2.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 1.22
3.       Game-mode?  Career Mode
4.       Are you able to recreate the issue? If so, please include recreation steps on how you encountered this issue. I think Kevin Magnusson appears when Magnussen is the driver of the day.
5.       How often do you see this problem? Is it the only time or does it always happen? Rarely
6.       Have you tried any troubleshooting? We recommend the steps here as a starting point for any issues. Please let us know what troubleshooting methods you have tried while creating this post. No
7.       Any accessories you are using (gamepad, wheel etc) Gamepad
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears. 

20200425161236_1.thumb.jpg.235fc73f619b63630ff6216865d57a9a.jpg

20200428134308_1.thumb.jpg.530241d75398f75f462df32bb6ca1b93.jpg

Archived