Hockenheim in F1 2020 as bonus

@BarryBL Would it be possible to have the Hockenheim track in this years game even though it has been removed from the calendar. It seems weird having a Schumacher edition and not having a German track to race on. Obviously there may be a license cost but Hockenheim is already modelled and in F1 2019. Can we have it as an add on or bonus track

• Agree 1

Yeah, that would be nice.

Also, classic cars should come with classic tracks. Or historic variations of tracks, like classic Spa, or classic Hockenheim.

Probably not. I mean, Hockenheim just said that they are open to run a race in 2020 if needed, then they may add the track afterwards. But with no race in Hockenheim in 2020 there will be no Hockenheim ingame in 2020.

I might actually end up skipping the game entirely fair enough we get a game but based on what? Half the tracks in the game might not be used this year and they could be tracks in the real life calender not in the game!

My team sounds great and all (actually very happy about this) but its almost going to be like an unoffi ial official f1 game.

• Disagree 2

3 hours ago, AdamFreeman said:

I might actually end up skipping the game entirely fair enough we get a game but based on what? Half the tracks in the game might not be used this year and they could be tracks in the real life calender not in the game!

My team sounds great and all (actually very happy about this) but its almost going to be like an unoffi ial official f1 game.

Let me get this straight

You won't buy the game because it won't have LESS races/content for you?

Should Codemasters also remove all the spectators so you can have a ghost race like in real life? Come on.

• Agree 1

For the love of it, then also bring Nurburgring back! Inclusing Norschleife😍

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AlexTT said:

For the love of it, then also bring Nurburgring back! Inclusing Norschleife😍

That would be great mate!!! They can put some challenges in online mode to do on this track and by the way they should remove the "Safety Rating" f*****g achievement because with the "Destruction Derby" Morrons its how most impossible to do it.. By a few moments i felt as "Tom Cruise" in a "Mission Impossible" movie 🤣🤣🤣

On 4/29/2020 at 2:00 PM, TomAAA said:

@BarryBL Would it be possible to have the Hockenheim track in this years game even though it has been removed from the calendar. It seems weird having a Schumacher edition and not having a German track to race on. Obviously there may be a license cost but Hockenheim is already modelled and in F1 2019. Can we have it as an add on or bonus track

Fully agree. There should be all types of classic tracks in the game. The more the better.

(We should also be able to create our own fantasy career or season mode, with our own GP list, e.g. start a season in Imola, end it in Indianapolis or Turkey, 24 races a season or 16 races a season etc. etc. etc. There are nearly unlimited possibilities.)

Not sure if they would be able to do that because of licensing issues. Although to be fair, a lot seems possible since they got driver transfers in the game.

They have the licence for Hockenheim and the track files in 2019, im sure it wouldn't be too hard for them to speak to Hockenheim and ask for a year extension to keep the track in the current game, good publicity for hockenheim and an extra track which most people prefer to race on over Barcelona, Russia etc