Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Kicked for no reason, error code N07 now.

Amazing how I was inconvenienced to the point of signing up on here because there are only 5 threads on the internet about this error code N07 with no solutions.

Earlier this morning I joined my first lobby of the day, there were about 17 players, and before qualifying I was voted to be kicked for no reason. Haven't even played a race in the lobby yet. 6 other players also voted to kick me because I guess the assumption was if i was voted, then It's because I actually raced dirty. This is obviously not the case.. new lobby.

Now, 45 minutes since the kick, I am constantly receiving an error code N07 (failed to join session). I assume there is an hour ban after a kick but I would like to clarify that here. If there is no ban, could someone please tell me why I am receiving this error message (i am on xbox one) thank you.

I've moved this post to Technical Assistance, as it seems to be that. Please update your thread to follow the Bug Reporting Guidelines 🙂 

There is also this thread that gives us something to look at. Apparently it's once again Teredo, we just talked about this a moment ago in another thread.

Agreed with @UP100

@lottster144, to report an issue, please complete a full bug report. How to do is in the green headliner toolbar at the top of this page. This is vital information for any investigation Codemasters take.