Sign in to follow this  

New Forums - Feedback thread

fIsince08 said:
Any chance we could have the page select at the top of the page as well as the bottom?
I puit this forward when the forum started up.  CM acknowledged the request.

Following up from my Delicious button request, I again think I speak for everyone when I ask for a Cringe button. Apparently there has been a new craze in the Stuff Thread where people are posting fish puns. Some of these are simply abhorrent and the posters should be ashamed. A cringe button would tell the poster that their pun/joke/post in general is, well, worthy of a cringe. Some examples include:

yugin96 said:
afrodude41 said:
Hey guys I just remembered something from the old forums, we should start the O-Fish-ial Puns Thread again, that was so funny
That was brilliant, but I think we all did sufishciently well to graduate from the school of fish puns. Maybe a different subject this time round?
Because they started floundering ;)

afrodude41 said:
Well it's already starting to smell fishy in here. Hey guys, what name do you give to a fish disease? Salmon-ella! Hahahahaha

Mobile version of the forums is excellent. Much easier to use than before. Thank you!

SynGamer said:
Mobile version of the forums is excellent. Much easier to use than before. Thank you!
Its getting there, still have a few other tweaks to come but glad you like it :)

Do you have any update on the comment box working on tablets? It's still a bit of a pain that I can't post on my tablet as the cursor won't appear and therefore the keyboard won't appear.

Seems quotes are broken aswell, every time i press backspace to delete a letter the cursor ends up inside the quoted post anyone else have this issue?

Seems posting is playing up i tried quoting someone twice and it never worked, so can you delete those two posts thanks.

It's impossible to edit Poll Description or title, because 'Category is required', it's also impossible to add poll options afterwards.

Edit discussion got posted twice in F1 General Discussion

It's impossible to edit Poll Description or title, because 'category' is missing, it's also impossible to add poll options afterwards.

Hmmm, that's a curious one! Thanks for letting us know, I'll get someone to investigate.

Satine said:
It's impossible to edit Poll Description or title, because 'category' is missing, it's also impossible to add poll options afterwards.

Hmmm, that's a curious one! Thanks for letting us know, I'll get someone to investigate.
@Satine While you're at it, can someone please delete my double topic? (preferably the one without comments ;) )

@Satine While you're at it, can someone please delete my double topic? (preferably the one without comments ;) )
Believe @Hatta took care of that for you :)

I have a lot of problems with getting the formatting correctly working in this topic: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/469/w-i-p-codemasters-community-build-touring-car-championship-next-gen

The issue is that even if I remove the formatting and set it up again. The text while I edit looks nice and formatted. When I save the settings it looks completely different and messy.

Is there a solution for this? 

Working in Chrome.

For some reason I've started to get randomly signed out in the last few minutes, and then I refresh and I'm logged back in.

For some reason I've started to get randomly signed out in the last few minutes, and then I refresh and I'm logged back in.
We're aware, currently being looked into :)

How the hell to unsubscribe thread here exactly ?? Where is the button to unsubs or unwatch ?? I had ask 3 questions but none of them get any answer & so now its time to unwatch these useless thread.

How the hell to unsubscribe thread here exactly ?? Where is the button to unsubs or unwatch ?? I had ask 3 questions but none of them get any answer & so now its time to unwatch these useless thread.
Account options > Preferences > Notification Preferences