Sign in to follow this  

New Forums - Feedback thread

How the hell to unsubscribe thread here exactly ?? Where is the button to unsubs or unwatch ?? I had ask 3 questions but none of them get any answer & so now its time to unwatch these useless thread.
Account options > Preferences > Notification Preferences
Yeah i already know that but what I asking is how to unsubscribe only post 'A' or "B", i not asking how to unsubscribe all the posts that i had comment.

How the hell to unsubscribe thread here exactly ?? Where is the button to unsubs or unwatch ?? I had ask 3 questions but none of them get any answer & so now its time to unwatch these useless thread.
Yeah i already know that but what I asking is how to unsubscribe only post 'A' or "B", i not asking how to unsubscribe all the posts that i had comment.
I've enabled advanced notification settings which should give you more control over what you get notifications for, however I still don't think it meets the granular level of control you're after?

Why don't you bookmark the threads you want to receive notifications from, and set to only receive notifications from bookmarked threads?

Why don't you bookmark the threads you want to receive notifications from, and set to only receive notifications from bookmarked threads?
Or this! Thanks @Turbodevin19 :)

By the way is it possible to show the reply content in notification email ?? Should be more convenient if like that for decide if i want to just delete the mail or check in here.

By the way is it possible to show the reply content in notification email ?? Should be more convenient if like that for decide if i want to just delete the mail or check in here.
YES PLEASE x1000.

I've got a new message notification despite having no new messages. I suspect the sender of the message deleted the conversation before I could read it. As you can probably imagine, that notification is eating away at my very soul and I'd appreciate it greatly if it went away. And I'm curious as to why the quoting feature seemingly hates @Britpoint.

I'm getting the sign out issue again, along with some 503 errors. Currently, every time I try to access my own profile/wall, it says I'm logged out.

I'm the same as Syn. Can't go onto my profile without having to sign back in. 

Scratch that, seems to be happening on random pages.

I don't know if this helps or not but this comes up. 

Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   System.Web.Mvc.AuthorizeAttribute.AuthorizeCore(HttpContextBase httpContext) +38
   System.Web.Mvc.AuthorizeAttribute.OnAuthorization(AuthorizationContext filterContext) +287
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAuthorizationFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor) +155
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass25.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +839823
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +146
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, BeginInvokeDelegate beginDelegate, EndInvokeDelegate`1 endDelegate, Object tag, Int32 timeout) +166
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, BeginInvokeDelegate beginDelegate, EndInvokeDelegate`1 endDelegate, Object tag) +27
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass1d.<BeginExecuteCore>b__17(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +50
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, Int32 timeout) +146
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, BeginInvokeDelegate beginDelegate, EndInvokeDelegate`1 endDelegate, Object tag, Int32 timeout) +166
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecuteCore(AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +826913
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, BeginInvokeDelegate beginDelegate, EndInvokeDelegate endDelegate, Object tag) +27
   System.Web.Mvc.Controller.BeginExecute(RequestContext requestContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +401
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass8.<BeginProcessRequest>b__2(AsyncCallback asyncCallback, Object asyncState) +787018
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.Begin(AsyncCallback callback, Object state, BeginInvokeDelegate beginDelegate, EndInvokeDelegate endDelegate, Object tag) +27
   System.Web.Mvc.MvcHandler.BeginProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext, AsyncCallback callback, Object state) +343
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +12638163
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +288

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.18408

I'm wondering if it's because I have multiple tabs open for the forum? It just started signing me out yesterday, and since day one I've always had multiple forum tabs open.

Just got another 503 error;

ERROR 503 SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

Service Unavailable
Guru Meditation:
XID: 849904930
Varnish cache server

This was an issue which was server side that has been resolved. Please let us know if it happens again? Sorry for the trouble!

I don't know when it was resolved, but I had this exact issue about an hour ago, but going back to previous page logged me back in somehow. (was still logged in after refreshing page)

@Satine Any update on the sign out issue?
A temporary fix has been made, but our service provider has a more permanent solution lined up, we're just waiting for the date when that can happen and will let you know.

Well I just got signed out again, so I hope the permanent solution works well.

EDIT: It's happening a lot at the moment. Literally every three clicks and I'm signed out.