Sign in to follow this  

New Forums - Feedback thread

Easier still, click the third button from the top right (the one with the arrow pointing down) then click new message.

I'm afraid not, we're still waiting to hear when we'll be transferred onto the new infrastructure that will resolve that issue.

I was thinking about the old forums last night and I remembered that they used to have a kind of knowledge base? Basically a big FAQ where the admins could upload answers to questions about their games. I know that the GRID forum has a Q&A thread, but a specific section of FAQ's would be really useful I think.

@Loore @justbiglee @Satine

If someone makes a post while we are writing our own, can there be a warning about this?

Getting a lot of spammers recently. I don't want nor do I need a fake passport or form of ID.
Are they sending you PMs? I never had that..

Ι guess they're deleted now because  I can't see them.. Were they at the F1 game section?

mike96 said:
Ι guess they're deleted now because  I can't see them.. Were they at the F1 game section?
New to the forum thread.

I reported one yesterday and I've reported another one just now which is all in French. They look like spam to me.

I reported one yesterday and I've reported another one just now which is all in French. They look like spam to me.
They don't look like spam, they are spam :P

You know there are badges here called 'Dedicated to F1, GRID, DiRT', well could you maybe create some called 'Dedicated to Off-Topic' and 'Dedicated to Motorsport'? :D