Sign in to follow this  

New Forums - Feedback thread

Is anyone still experiencing the issues that were making you log in and out?

Seems like it's been fixed Loore. :)

(At least, from my end).

That's great, cheers chaps! I've not had any issues either so hopefully we can chalk this one down to being fixed.

I think I speak for many when I request a 'Delicious' button. As you may know, people post their culinary purchases in the "What was your last purchase thread?" and sometimes 'Like' does not suffice. As a result, I, and many others, cannot adequately express ourselves when we see something truly delectable that another forumer has bought.

Moreover, 'Delicious' is not only a word to describe food. As commentators in Australia have proven, 'delicious' can also communicate an extremely pleasurable feeling when seeing something aesthetically pleasing. Here is an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RB7afmx54k

I consider this of delicious importance and request you implement this as soon as possible for the good of your constituents (I elect to buy your games and join the forums?)

The choices fonts + Windows generally poor font rendering = My eyes are bleeding.

Satine said:
It's not about quantity, it's about quality. Contribute positively with posts other people respond to and your ranking goes up :)
A lot of people just spam those buttons tho can you change it to something like each person can only click the buttons once per hour to stop some people leveling so quick?

How about a Return to Top or Return to Menu button at the bottom of the page?  My mouse wheel finger is getting tired.

And a page index at the top of the page as well as at bottom would be nice.

Thanks.

Frank

Also can we have a note beside each thread saying you commented on this thread instead of trying to remember which thread you posted in?

Can we get a link to the badge page instead of typing it into the address bar?
Just bookmark it, that's what I did. Hoping to see some new badges in the near future :) http://forums.codemasters.com/badges/

Anyone else keep getting a blank page when navigating the forums? i have to refresh all the time @Loore @justbiglee any issues on your end?

Today I've sometimes had to refresh a page to get anything to show up. Like I would click on a category and the screen would have nothing on it, just white, but then I refresh and it's there. A bit odd as that hasn't happened before.

EDIT: Sorry, just realised this issue was posted earlier. At least I'm not the only one experiencing this issue then.

Today I've sometimes had to refresh a page to get anything to show up. Like I would click on a category and the screen would have nothing on it, just white, but then I refresh and it's there. A bit odd as that hasn't happened before.
Same here.

I was going to say I haven't experienced it and then it just happened...  [-(

Any chance we could have the page select at the top of the page as well as the bottom?