Jump to content Jump to content

Following up from my Delicious button request, I again think I speak for everyone when I ask for a Cringe button. Apparently there has been a new craze in the Stuff Thread where people are posting fish puns. Some of these are simply abhorrent and the posters should be ashamed. A cringe button would tell the poster that their pun/joke/post in general is, well, worthy of a cringe. Some examples include:

yugin96 said:
afrodude41 said:
Hey guys I just remembered something from the old forums, we should start the O-Fish-ial Puns Thread again, that was so funny
That was brilliant, but I think we all did sufishciently well to graduate from the school of fish puns. Maybe a different subject this time round?
Because they started floundering ;)

afrodude41 said:
Well it's already starting to smell fishy in here. Hey guys, what name do you give to a fish disease? Salmon-ella! Hahahahaha

It's impossible to edit Poll Description or title, because 'category' is missing, it's also impossible to add poll options afterwards.

Edit discussion got posted twice in F1 General Discussion
Hmmm, that's a curious one! Thanks for letting us know, I'll get someone to investigate.
Satine said:
It's impossible to edit Poll Description or title, because 'category' is missing, it's also impossible to add poll options afterwards.

Edit discussion got posted twice in F1 General Discussion
Hmmm, that's a curious one! Thanks for letting us know, I'll get someone to investigate.
@Satine While you're at it, can someone please delete my double topic? (preferably the one without comments ;) )
I have a lot of problems with getting the formatting correctly working in this topic: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/469/w-i-p-codemasters-community-build-touring-car-championship-next-gen

The issue is that even if I remove the formatting and set it up again. The text while I edit looks nice and formatted. When I save the settings it looks completely different and messy.

Is there a solution for this? 

Working in Chrome.