Sign in to follow this  

Next Gen

Just out of curiosity have any of you moved on to next gen yet? If so what do you play most of your games on?

Got the PS4 on launch day and have Thief, COD Ghosts, Injustice, Battlefield 4, NFS Rivals and Assassins Creed IV Blag flag.

Really haven't had much time for gaming so far this year, so I'll doubt i'll be switching to next gen for a while. However, I'm still finding a bit of time on the weekends for some GT6,  GTA 5 and F1 on the PS3 with @onetwothree @fIsince08 and others. 

(I really really like this @ thing) :P. 

I'm currently waiting for an upgrade promotion or deal for PS3 >> PS4. As soon as that happens I'm sold. Heck, I might not even wait for a deal, we'll see. All I know is I hope to have a PS4 before Watch_Dogs is out.

Couldn't vote for real life.... "gaming in a real rallycar" that's next gen right? :D O:-)

I play PC because I prefer the games on there, the mods, also like to try and get much older games working on there.

Couldn't vote for real life.... "gaming in a real rallycar" that's next gen right? :D O:-)
nah we can do better than that :P
Would love to see that!! it will save me a lot money for sure!! ...
:-w  Really need the rewind button in real life when u are rallying at maximum attack! O:-) :D

Built a gaming PC rather than waste money on a 'next gen' console. Gonna restart the PC thread later :p
so did I not saying I won't change over 3eventually but I decided to stick with a system that can play backwards games when I want

I picked PC.  I am sure it was in jest however I did shudder at the master race bit however. :(

Completely disappointed with the weak specs of both of the "next gen" consoles however so I didnt have much choice, they are struggling to hit 60fps / 1080p.

I will miss some of the exclusive titles however, but free online and way cheaper games more than make up for it over all..

I'm looking at possibly getting a next gen console next year, do you think BF3 would be available on Gaiki when it launches, as I still love that game so much. Played BF4 on a mates XBox One yesterday, never realised what a cluster**** 64 player servers are. Even on a map like Nanscha Strike from Naval Assault, big open air map, is a complete mess. 

Not got myself a PS4 yet. Thinking of saving up and getting one maybe near the end of the year. So all my gaming really is done on my PS3. Mostly F1 2013, GT6, DiRT

PS4 is my main console these days. But I've got a PS3 which still has plenty of life left as well as a beastly PC and a 360. :)

PS3 but play 1 game on PC. I can't see the point in getting a PS4 yet as their aren't any games I want for it + I'd lose all my PS3 game saves. Plus I need to save my cash for BTCC, driving lessons, insurance etc...

@Matthew77258 Never would have guessed you like this....

Built a gaming PC rather than waste money on a 'next gen' console. Gonna restart the PC thread later :p
so did I not saying I won't change over 3eventually but I decided to stick with a system that can play backwards games when I want
Same, but the only reason I'd get another console is if the price drops below £300 before F1 2014 is released (unlikely) so that I could keep racing the same guys I'm racing in the VRL 360 league.

I picked PC.  I am sure it was in jest however I did shudder at the master race bit however. :(

Completely disappointed with the weak specs of both of the "next gen" consoles however so I didnt have much choice, they are struggling to hit 60fps / 1080p.

I will miss some of the exclusive titles however, but free online and way cheaper games more than make up for it over all..

Completely in agreement. The specs are far too low for the "next gen" tag and paying £40 to play online for a year is a joke. Plus games that are nearly £50 a pop is just too much.

Still on the PS3 for the moment. Although i think its days are numbered as its stopped playing some games for whatever reason :(

Perfect excuse to buy a PS4, but i think i'll wait till my exams are over :P

Right now I still have some games to play on the PS3. Once I am done with those though I will move to PS4.

fIsince08 said:
PS3 but play 1 game on PC. I can't see the point in getting a PS4 yet as their aren't any games I want for it + I'd lose all my PS3 game saves. Plus I need to save my cash for BTCC, driving lessons, insurance etc...

@Matthew77258 Never would have guessed you like this....
What type of drivers test? Are you shooting for F1 or Touring?