Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport Playable at MCM!

ROAD TRIP! The estate is ready to roll, the bbq and dog are in the back, the windows are down and the system is up – next stop the MCM London Comic Con!

If you’re heading down to London this weekend then we’d love you to swing by Stand 441 (Look for Bandai Namco) where you’ll be able to get your hands on every single one of GRID Autosport’s Disciplines.

So what can I play?
  • Touring Cars at Hockenheim
  • Street Race at San Francisco
  • Open Wheel Race at Jarama
  • Endurance Race at Sepang
  • Drift Event at Yas .Marina

If you do get to come join us, we’d love to hear what you think, simply drop us a tweet with your thoughts to @gridgame.

All the other details over on the blog!

Looks great and I wish I could come but I'm away on holiday! Do you happen to know whether Codemasters are going to be at Eurogamer Expo (EGX) this year? I made a thread about it a while back but had no reply. Can you give any light on that?

Looks great and I wish I could come but I'm away on holiday! Do you happen to know whether Codemasters are going to be at Eurogamer Expo (EGX) this year? I made a thread about it a while back but had no reply. Can you give any light on that?
Who knows, always a possibility I guess. Unlikely to be with GRID Autosport though :)